Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
That is so horrible, some one send them my goddamn vid where i did 5.7 secs. Man these guys need to quit reviewing cars, where the hell is motortrends review, they do the best ones. :D :D

EDIT: here is my video.

http://www.geocities.com/my300cawdhemi/0-60run1.wmv

·
Registered
288 Posts
Correction

I think you meant 4.7 seconds. didn't you? :confused:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
5.7?????? This can't be correct?? I thought the SRT was looking at low 5's? They had the 300C do the 0-60 in 5.7 seconds. :confused:

·
Registered
679 Posts
srt42 said:
I think you meant 4.7 seconds. didn't you? :confused:
go look at the link from that previous thread..great video (edmunds.com) but the times they posted for the quarter and 0-60 are not too great.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Those numbers are the numbers are closer to the C than what I would expect for the SRT. Maybe they just don't know how to drive them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
great video!

300CAWD said:
That is so horrible, some one send them my goddamn vid where i did 5.7 secs. Man these guys need to quit reviewing cars, where the hell is motortrends review, they do the best ones. :D :D

EDIT: here is my video.

http://www.geocities.com/my300cawdhemi/0-60run1.wmv

nice 300CAWD.....

yeah, car and driver mag already timed the srt8 at 4.9..so I don't know what the problem is at Edmunds..hell, I have hit 5.7 im my 745Li..a 4400 lb. luxury sedan.

·
Registered
679 Posts
now that I read the article, instead of just watching their video, they talk a lot about the fact thatthe numbers can be a lot better, but the EPS kept intervening, "even when supposedly shut off"

·
Registered
523 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about the performance numbers. I'm sure Daimler Benz put some break-in software into the SRT-8 to protect the engines. After a few thousand miles it will feel like a new (faster) car. 6.1 liters is a lot of motor and I'm confident the 0-60's will be as the ragazines tested 5 flat or better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts