Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing alot of requests come in for this? Enough interest for 10 or more orders? 34hp/56ft-lb of torque will be a very nice improvement from this upgrade!

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
61 Posts
Another dealer has a GP going on at the same price point. Sorry got to get in when the getting is good so to speak.

·
Registered
72 Posts
count me in..

and i also want a corsa exhaust when they finish it. im on that waiting gp list also with you... thanks

·
Registered
349 Posts
If you can wait till my 15th pay check then I'm in. My dang bills are pileing up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Want in, but unsure right now, the shipping to hawai'i, got to be some change for something that big and heavy don't know if I could justify it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am in if the group buy price is the same.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
170 Posts
TBryne... what's the price for the GP? If it is right, then I'm in too! (What the heck)

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still don't have enough interest here for a GP to go through but I will check the number$ tomorrow.

I'll need your zip code to see what shipping would be to HI.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Still no word on the final price yet?

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have GP pricing for 10 or more orders but there doesn't seem like there is much interest in this.

We are offering 10% off all header orders that are placed through Sunday (5/8). No GP is required for this offer so it might be a better (more definate) way to go if you would like to place an order for these.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Excuse my question for it's simplicity. What is the difference between the ones with the reducers? Are reducers the cats? I don't quite understand what reducers are and what they do. Please advise. If they are simply high flow cats, can we order them with straight pipes instead? Thanks for the input.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The reducers allow you to make the headers themselfs up to the rest of the exhaust. Most people go with the complete package with cats. Offroads aren't available with these.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Not sure about headers since I have never put them on one of my cars before. Are they basically for more HP and will they work with the upcoming Corsa exhaust?

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You'll have to send us an e-mail for pricing (to low to advertise).

The package will help the motor breath better and give you more horsepower. I believe one of the site members saw about a 30hp increase with these. They will mate up to the Corsa exhaust.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts