Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys any long term problems or effects by running the car without the sensors. The dash light comes on now and again and a chime here and there cause its not seeing any pressure... just curious if there is any long term term side affects maybe someone knows about?? Thanks guys!!!:fing02:

·
Registered
566 Posts
My wheels don't have tpms. Had my wheels on for a few months, so far no problems. I highly doubt any problems will occur.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but did your car have stock tps sensors in the stockers?

·
Registered
566 Posts
but did your car have stock tps sensors in the stockers?
Yup.

The member i bought my 22" wheels from had an early 05 build so the car didn't have TPMS. He didn't need the sensors installed when he bought the wheels, thats why i don't have them on my 22's.

I do get the flashing light every 10 mins or so, doesn't bother me though so its all good. Ill prob get some sensors when i need new tires but that wont be for a while.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah sounds like my deal ill prolly end up putting sensors in soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I just racked up 4,000km's on my factory OEM rims in the last 3 weeks on mine without the TPM Sensors fitted and had no dramas apart from a few audible chimes from time to time along the trip, the 24's were tucked away in the trailer until I got to the coast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts