Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed on all the pics of most everyones 300c srt-8,I don't see any antenna on the back side of roofline,like on the '06's?!!Does this mean it doesn't have any sirius or gps nav.,or am I missing something I'M not seeing?!! Still waiting for my '06!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
stang said:
I've noticed on all the pics of most everyones 300c srt-8,I don't see any antenna on the back side of roofline,like on the '06's?!!Does this mean it doesn't have any sirius or gps nav.,or am I missing something I'M not seeing?!! Still waiting for my '06!!!!
If you are looking at the Cdn. ones, you probably won't see them as we can't get satellite radio here yet, thank to our bloody Liberal government.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
grunt said:
The antenna on the roof is only if you have satellite radio . No Canadian cars have this option .
Ok, clue me in as to why you can’t get satellite radio. Is there some sort of government censorship going on up there? I thought that censorship was more of a communist dictatorship thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
indyCoder said:
Ok, clue me in as to why you can’t get satellite radio. Is there some sort of government censorship going on up there? I thought that censorship was more of a communist dictatorship thing.
It is!!! The Liberals are just a hop and a skip from socialists and they feel that our tender ears might hear something that we shouldn't. In order to get satellite you must have a US address and here it is classed as the gray market and if you are caught they could take you to court. I haven't heard of that happening yet but it could. My young brother has a gray TV dish, but his is pirated and they zap it every so often. Please don't get me going on our corrupt government because I could go on for hours. Just ask some of the Cdn members here!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,508 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
Please don't get me going on our corrupt government because I could go on for hours. Just ask some of the Cdn members here!!!
So....,it's not just us that has this problem!
LOL,glad to see we are not alone
..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
440 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
It is!!! The Liberals are just a hop and a skip from socialists and they feel that our tender ears might hear something that we shouldn't. In order to get satellite you must have a US address and here it is classed as the gray market and if you are caught they could take you to court. I haven't heard of that happening yet but it could. My young brother has a gray TV dish, but his is pirated and they zap it every so often. Please don't get me going on our corrupt government because I could go on for hours. Just ask some of the Cdn members here!!!
Tell me this then, why is it that US folks drive to CAN to buy hacked satellite equipment that’s illegal in the US. That just seems a little odd. Another interesting fact is you can drink at the age of 18 (or you could last year when I went to Niagara).

I had the impression that CAN was a liberal country where BIG BROTHER stayed out of you personal life.

PS Please don’t take is as an attack on my CAN friends, I’m just baffled on the Sirius ban.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
indyCoder said:
Tell me this then, why is it that US folks drive to CAN to buy hacked satellite equipment that’s illegal in the US. That just seems a little odd. Another interesting fact is you can drink at the age of 18 (or you could last year when I went to Niagara).

I had the impression that CAN was a liberal country where BIG BROTHER stayed out of you personal life.

PS Please don’t take is as an attack on my CAN friends, I’m just baffled on the Sirius ban.
It's just the opposite, these Liberals want to go to bed with you and dictate your every move.

It may change in the next few months as an inquiry on corrution is going on right now and it looks like they have found a smoking gun where tax payers money was going to the Liberal party to fund their own election and I suspect that we may see an election in the very near future and we will see these corrupt politicians turfed. The sooner the better.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top