Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post some pics of 300's with black wheels. What Im really looking for is a black one with black 6 spoke wheels like sequence SQ3 with a polished lip. Post some pics up!

can someone photoshop the wheels on this 300 black but keep the polished lip...

excuse the mustang pic.... :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive seen those too jtrejo, before starting the thread I did a search and found a few. Im just curious if anyone else has this combo.... Im actually suprised that noone has this combo. Do you know what wheels that 300 has on it... the far right attachment pic???? Those are nice

·
Registered
99 Posts
SVTdubs - the cars designer, Ralph Gilles, is shown in a past Time magazine article (sorry I don't have the date) with his 300C Black Pearl. He has a set of Lowenhart LD5's.

They also have LDR's and the LSR in Black. Both are pricey, but SICK looking. I figure if it suits 'ole Ralphs fancy, it's good enough for me. Check 'em out!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the sq3's would look sick in black. Keep the polished lip and the circle centercap chrome/polished and it would look really good. Noone on here can photoshop that?

·
Registered
677 Posts
The only 300c I've seen in Los Angeles that I'm REAL fond of. It was parked in Redondo Beach. Is the owner here lurking? Speak up.

If I had a garage to park in, I would have this exact setup. Black is way too hard to keep clean parking outside though... :eek:

·
Registered
677 Posts
A forged 3 piece set. I didn't stop to take note of the manufacturer. Any multipiece wheel can be color matched to a cars body. iforged.com hrewheels.com etc etc etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if his windows were tinted, that car would look even better.

any more pics?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Black wheel just look ugly to me. I think they look to much like old rims without the hub caps. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
196 Posts
joey said:
Does this qualify ;) ?
Joey, no one praised you for your pics, I think they were the best, Im still laughing my ass off lol :D

what happened to that poor thing?
~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know, I sorta agree with Blue... my next door neighbor has an escalade with 23" wheels, told him I was waiting for my 300 and that I ordered rims, he was trying to convince me that black on black is the way to go now, that is the new trend... to tell you the truth, Im glad someone started this thread, is just not for me... reminds of the sports car wannabies on the civics with white or black rims to match the car.... too cheesy for a luxury car like the 300C... Im just voicing my opinion, not really bashing anyone who likes the set up :)

By the way, I hope I dont make a $3000 mistake... Im tired of reading all the threads about ride comfort with 22" and I keep getting mixed comments... hopefully I won't regret it and hopefully fitting 4 full grown adults (average 250 LBs each won't make it rub) wish me luck, if you have 22" feel free to give me confidence or add more nail biting nervousness :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
00SVTdubs said:
post some pics of 300's with black wheels. What Im really looking for is a black one with black 6 spoke wheels like sequence SQ3 with a polished lip. Post some pics up!

can someone photoshop the wheels on this 300 black but keep the polished lip...

excuse the mustang pic.... :D

here is a quick Photoshop of you wheels

1 - 18 of 18 Posts