Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a post here and the owner said his wheels were the 112's but when you goto asanti's website the 112's do not look like his and they do not show anything that looks like his wheel. His wheel is the one that is on a car not just the wheel. Anyone know what wheel he has??? I sent an email to asanti but have not heard back :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
791 Posts

That's an interesting color choice on the Brembo BBK. Blue calipers with black wheels and a black car. Not sure I would have gone that route, but it is unique. Look show small those 14" brake rotors seem!

The wheel design is very open and does a good job showing off the big brakes. I wonder if it comes in 20" with a silver finish? (My 300C is silver.)

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they are Asanti's they can custom match any color, polish or chrome. Very nice wheels. I agree on the brakes but I suspect he was trying to pull the blue out of the Asanti center cap? I have the Wilwood kit w/ 22's and it does make the "big" rotors appear small...

DZeckhausen said:

That's an interesting color choice on the Brembo BBK. Blue calipers with black wheels and a black car. Not sure I would have gone that route, but it is unique. Look show small those 14" brake rotors seem!

The wheel design is very open and does a good job showing off the big brakes. I wonder if it comes in 20" with a silver finish? (My 300C is silver.)

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Those wheels are gorgeous!!! Neeeed!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Asanti 112 on their website and in their add has the spokes smaller. Because the weight of the 300C, spokes are made bigger to support the car. Smaller spokes are reserved for lighter cars (M3, 911, C6 etc). The 112 was my first choice, but didn't like the bigger spokes for the 300C, so I decided to switch over to the Asanti 128. Much faster if you call them and talk to a rep then email.

Scarface

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
yes, scarface is right, i have a club 300 price for any asanti 3pc wheels ...pm or email me what style you would need....and i can drop ship them to you..

tz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts