Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was thinking, since you guys are like family, do you have any cool ideas you would like to see tried out on a C?
As you know, mine is going "under the knife" tomorrow and I usually put my ideas into my custom installs.
However, since I will not be doing much on the C, why not let my "family" give some ideas and share the results on my favorite forum.
Just an idea, but who knows...we could come up with some cool mods with your input.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Make it like that car someone recently posted from an autoshow: with the back seats the same as the front with the center running all the way in between the back seats too.

·
Registered
362 Posts
wes, you have done everything with your car i am anticipating to do with mine (IMHO admit im sort of jealous lol). anyways, i think your would look (wes)excellent with a debadged (by that just the big chrysler wing) trunk lid. then smoke the tail lights except for the 3 clear rectangles. that and perhaps a nice big hood ornament on the front, as well as a nice PS2 (new slim one) installed inside. just my 2 cents though

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My installers said that they expect our customization to last about 2 months. We ordered a bunch of materials today and I think I'm going with 3 10" subs, 4 sets QSD216's, 3 Q1000 bass amps, 4 Q1000 4-ch amps, 10.4" touchscreen computer w/ sattlelite xm,sirius and dvd, 2 visor screens, 2 headrest screens, wireless intenet via sprint, and a bunch of cool stuff.
I think this is the way I'm going to go, but I have some time to massage it a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
try

Wes
Glad you made the suggestion. I want to put in Speakers in the rear doors. It sounds simple but it would be nice if a shop like yours could try it out first before i start going and tearing apart the car.
Oh and since were "family" can i barrow a couple bucks. :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'll agree with Taha, 2+2 seating (matching seats/ that heat and massage)
shave all door handles and motorize the trunk.

I'm taking this as a show car....

so put screens where people outside the car can view what you're watching e.g. screens in the rear passengers headrest.

I hate to say this .... repaint her.

okay my last wish(i mean suggestion) if you got xm/sirius why not got all out and get the dish w/ a fold out plasma in the trunk??

Okay I'll stop.

Wes, keep up the good work and please keep us informed.

Let us know how that CPU works. When I'm ready to buy my next car it will have this option. 15Gs worth of music and growing

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fog lights cover?

Just got a crack on one of the Fog lights, these are plastic,wonder Why they didn't go with glass. Anyone have any cool Ideas to protect the fog lights?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Scarbrs said:
Wes
Glad you made the suggestion. I want to put in Speakers in the rear doors. It sounds simple but it would be nice if a shop like yours could try it out first before i start going and tearing apart the car.
Oh and since were "family" can i barrow a couple bucks. :D
I don't have any doe or buck right now, but we are putting a set of QSD216's in the rear doors. We are starting the rear doors tomorrow.

·
Registered
351 Posts
a few more ideas

1) remove the side mirrors and add 2 cameras and small screens to replace
2) HIDS for the fogs with clear covers and lamps like the head lights
3) change the rear lamp covers and use the new LED lights(maybe they can fabricate them to say HEMI or 300C
4) Get the illuminating wheels (I can't recall the manufacture, but I have yet to see them on the streets

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tekhen said:
1) remove the side mirrors and add 2 cameras and small screens to replace
2) HIDS for the fogs with clear covers and lamps like the head lights
3) change the rear lamp covers and use the new LED lights(maybe they can fabricate them to say HEMI or 300C
4) Get the illuminating wheels (I can't recall the manufacture, but I have yet to see them on the streets
We were going to put screens behind custom mirrors. We already ordered HID's. I like your idea led's saying something. I haven't heard of the wheel idea.
Thanks for the input!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts