Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always see lots of activity from the NY area, but never in New England
Any events happening in New England this upcoming summer?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Lots of luck !! I tried numerous times to get M&g's with a couple of decent ones,then the bottom fell out.Myself and a couple of others are always up for it,but until there is more outside interest I refuse to spin my wheels.There has been lots of posting from the area -- But when it comes to actually showing up -- It's been dismal to say the least.

I guess the above has been my form of venting out my frustration.Sorry if I offended anyone,but if the shoe fois ---- well you know.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's too bad... When I owned a g35 I went a bunch of meets. Some to Maine, NH and near the Cape they were alot of fun to get together with other people who share a common interest.

Oh well maybe something will happen.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Lets keep posting,maybe we'll get some action

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just found on another forum (not sure if I can mention the name) that there is a big meet in July. I'm gonna read up on it and get some more info about it.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I crossed over to our sister-(charger) site & they're trying to pull together a M&G in Lynnfield in April.We can work together with them to put it together.We had done that twice 2 years past @ Kelly"s in Saugus.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sounds like a good idea...I'll head to those forums and take a look. Thanks!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I Am On The Other Forum The Always Put Something Together Over There Great Guys.all Summer I Am Always At N.e.dragway On Wednesday & Fridays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts