Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Maybe around the power steering reservoir? I have a 2012 300c hemi and mine is located on the passenger side between the wheel and bumper. You actually have to take off the wheel fender liner to get to it. Buit it does have a spongy wrap around it like the one in the photo. But mine just sits in place, does not have a push pin.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found it laying on the suspension strut to the right of the engine and only after having the windscreen replaced, therefore I think it's unlikely to be from anywhere near the front, but thank you for your comment and I will check it out.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like it's one of the hood seals that goes near the gas spring, close to the cowl... There's one on both sides, held by the pushpin you see...
I think you are right. I think they removed the whole long plastic part that goes along the whole front under the windscreen. I can't see where the hole is for the pin to go in....
Would you by any chance be able to take a quick picture for me?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think you are right. I think they removed the whole long plastic part that goes along the whole front under the windscreen. I can't see where the hole is for the pin to go in....
Would you by any chance be able to take a quick picture for me?
Yes, can't right away but a bit later today...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I reversed my picture to match your car, it goes at the end of the rubber weatherstrip over the cowl grille, nothing to remove except the misplaced pushpin, the gas spring folds in it when closing the bonnet...
Automotive tire Hood Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.