Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just talked to david at factory reproductions through ebay and he said its going to take 4 months more to get them done.

i know im interested in all gloss black.

who else is interested in these rims? finish?

·
Registered
231 Posts
22 replicas

chrome for me

·
Registered
734 Posts
Isn't there a thread on this already that has like 10+ pages?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'd be down for a chrome set possibly. Will they fit a base or will spacers still be needed?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
You won't need any spacers to run the replicas. Only oem 20 inch srt8 rims require 3mm spacers to be run on non-srt8 cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Question

chrome for me
Could you please tell me what wheels you have on your 300? am looking for a new set for my 300 Limited and I like the mesh wheel. Looks like Dodge Ram SRT?? 22" correct? What did you have to do to make them fit? and where can I get them? and what price?
Thanks
STefan

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
Could you please tell me what wheels you have on your 300? am looking for a new set for my 300 Limited and I like the mesh wheel. Looks like Dodge Ram SRT?? 22" correct? What did you have to do to make them fit? and where can I get them? and what price?
Thanks
STefan

he has the 22" Viper Replicas from factory reproductions in Chrome.

they are all over Ebay..

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Thanks
STefan
Best thing to do is contact Doug at Factory reproductions as they are the ones making and selling the rims. his id on this forum is DougFR (he is a vendor on this site) and the website is Factory Reproductions He also sells the rims on ebay.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts