Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a NY meet anywhere or possibly a 300 crew im in the search and if you have a crew in the NY area i will be glad to join :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
hey man we can start a little crew. im in NY Bronx actually what part of NY are you in. :fing02:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in long island NY york in bayshore, I kno a friend who has a SRT8 300c which got me thinking about having a NY 300 crew. If you want to start one we can, im kinda surprised that there isn't any new york crews around. keep in contact.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What part of NY are u from, keep in contact with ur fellow NY 300 owner we will think of something give me the other owners user names for this site and i'll see what i can do. Also we can all network through this site to just 300 owners on the east side too if its possible.

·
Registered
86 Posts
reppin the 631

·
Registered
469 Posts
i think we should get a meet somewhere off the taconic.. i think it would be the most convenient place? or 84? some major highway on the east side.

navadann - i'm making progress.. still only have the one on. i just have a 1/2 inch gap between the fender.. its small.. but you can see right through to the hinge when looking at the profile view of the car

BTW- i'm from dutchess county

·
Registered
317 Posts
i have a friend in the yonkers westcherter area that wasnt to get together as well. im up for it. lets find something convinient for us all.

Murderedout. thats great progress regardless. i do small things to my car but big jobs i delegate to someone i can bitch at, lol. but thats good work. im trying to find a place so i can lower my ride a bit but just know regular shops. rather have someone that is familiar with this kinda work. lets represent NY stylee fellas.:fing02:

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi iam from ny amityville an we does custom service .in our group we got vipers,corvettes,srt8s that takes out corvettes check it on u tube. shop#631-789-4219.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm in Massapequa...

·
Registered
188 Posts
whats up

I'm in Massapequa...
Hay buddy whats up, I'm from BK it alot of cats out there like you and me, theres a site called lxforums.com and they have a car club called LILX, any time you all want to hang hit me up, i know some cats with some nice fast cars right Tariq:biggrin:

·
Registered
154 Posts
This Is True...:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
whats up

This Is True...:)
If you guys want, we can meet up some where and go hang out, or make a run some where:biggrin:, if it's not rainning:lick:.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here you go stirrin' up some mess...
The Pkwy is empty this time of year..:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Lol

Here you go stirrin' up some mess...
The Pkwy is empty this time of year..:)
Who me, now would i do something:suspect:,LOL
I'm not like that buddy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
reppin 516!

im in east meadow!, tons of 300's round here, esp my uncle with his srt 8. but it won't be competition for me much longer, once i start touchin my 300c!

·
Registered
156 Posts
718! i live in queens, brilliant black base 300, a few small mods. most noticeable is my black mesh grille. PM me if you've seen me in the area, i'm always seeing 300's but i never really found anybody with any. i'm lonely. :[[

1 - 20 of 37 Posts