Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Same here, would love to see what you've done.

If anything I would go with a tint + possibly blacking out the emblems.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I also have the jv 300. I tinted the windows and it looks way better. also did corsa sport catback and getrag 3.91 gears.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I also have the jv 300. I tinted the windows and it looks way better. also did corsa sport catback and getrag 3.91 gears.
For a JV? Why didn't you just get a SRT w/ all that you done...and I'm sure you're not finished, are you?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
still alot cheaper than a srt
Not from what I'm hearing half the 2nd Gen owners here are saying... Mind you, I got mine for only $3K off sticker (2013 MY), but it seems those in the market (@ the time) for the leftover '12s and some of the newer '13s, were seemingly getting HUGE discounted offers...some as low as $48K, I believe. So you paid even less than that for your JV? If so, did yours come w/ the HEMI delete (V6)? I know the HEMIs sticker for ~$52K or so, right? That's about what I paid for my SRT. And of course, since the '14s are out, dealers are probably discounting the '13s now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not from what I'm hearing half the 2nd Gen owners here are saying... Mind you, I got mine for only $3K off sticker (2013 MY), but it seems those in the market (@ the time) for the leftover '12s and some of the newer '13s, were seemingly getting HUGE discounted offers...some as low as $48K, I believe. So you paid even less than that for your JV? If so, did yours come w/ the HEMI delete (V6)? I know the HEMIs sticker for ~$52K or so, right? That's about what I paid for my SRT. And of course, since the '14s are out, dealers are probably discounting the '13s now.
I was looking at srt 300s and the prices were higher than I thought . they were not into negotiating and there were no leftovers . on the way out the door I saw the jv 300 siting there and asked what it was . with the srt front and the rims. I don't even know who john varvatos is. but it was a leftover and was sitting there for over a year. they gave me a price that I couldn't refuse. yes its a hemi. it works for me for now . probably upgrade when the hellcat comes out.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I was looking at srt 300s and the prices were higher than I thought . they were not into negotiating and there were no leftovers . on the way out the door I saw the jv 300 siting there and asked what it was . with the srt front and the rims. I don't even know who john varvatos is. but it was a leftover and was sitting there for over a year. they gave me a price that I couldn't refuse. yes its a hemi. it works for me for now . probably upgrade when the hellcat comes out.
LOL - yeah, I hear that a lot! Truth of the matter is, the JV is really classy looking, especially dressed in the Phantom Black Tri Coat Pearl! Man, that is a pretty paint color (I wish my car had it!)... Figured you got a good deal on it, that's why I mentioned it. And I hear ya on the Hellcat, although, word is it's not gonna be cheap by any means...initial numbers are thought to breech the $60K - $65K mark! :scared:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts