Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in NW Arkansas right on the border of 3 states. I can't find online or anywhere a Hemi or Mopar club anywhere. And the odd thing is, my friend has told me multiple times about a group of all 05 to present hemi's meeting up at a Backyard Burger here in rogers and I know of at least two JGC SRT8's and a Challenger SRT8 and countless other R/T's at my work not to mention at least 2 other Charger SRT8's. Surely someone has to be on this Forum from my area and one of them has to be in some group of friends or something that all hang out together at certain times. Maybe Ill have to ask that on each specific forum (that will be a pain) but whatever it takes I guess.

So if anyone on here is from the East Oklahoma, SW Missouri, West Arkansas area and wants to meet up sometime and cruze or just meet up and talk cars let me know. There's nothing but crappy import clubs around here and none of those ever even meet up, and when they do, I show up, and no one wants to run me because "Your car is too fast" which is true compared to a prelude.

So there's my delima and some help on that would be great.

Thanks
Cory

·
Registered
28 Posts
It would be kool to have a Ozark cruise in Branson. There is plenty of scenic routes and hotels and activities and don't forget Table Rock for a awsome photo and lunch picnic op or just to hangout and get to know who is who and who drives and has what mods. and how to. It's early and spring is coming fast lets figure it out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts