Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sorry guys, I hardly check this section, it's usually dead lol.

midknightskie, you on the big island?

If you guys want to meet up, we could do it at Kapolei Wendy's one Saturday night, every Saturday they have a cruise night from 6pm to when ever.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh man finally someone lol, ya I'm down for that, still new to the 300 scene just picked up my C last year and done some mods but def want to pick your brain bro, nice car

·
Registered
16 Posts

Here she is, 2011 Chrysler 300C dropped with Eiback pro kit springs, 22" in vossen CV4, flowmaster exhaust, 6k head and fog lights, plasti dipped all my chrome

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice bro! I haven't seen you around and I'm up the road, up the Pali in Nuuanu. I'm not sure if you've seen my 2011 Charger around, hard to miss with the AAC halo's. Loved that car but was lucky (depends how you look at it lol) to upgrade to the 300.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Im on the big island too bad for me
Lol. No worries, there's only one other 300 in either of the clubs here and I think I've only seen one other SRT on the road.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice bro! I haven't seen you around and I'm up the road, up the Pali in Nuuanu. I'm not sure if you've seen my 2011 Charger around, hard to miss with the AAC halo's. Loved that car but was lucky (depends how you look at it lol) to upgrade to the 300.
Nah no luck bro running into u, but ya haven't seen that many others either

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sorry for last minute but there's a cars and coffee tomorrow morning in the parking lot across from the Childrens Discovery Museum in Kakaako from 8am to 10am.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts