Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

· Registered
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8
213 Posts
Yeah, good luck to you. The wait will suck if you REALLY want one and weren't one of the fortunate 2000 within the first 12 hours of opening up for orders. You also have those folks out there with FU money who buy limited edition cars just so they can turn around and put them in Mecum/Barrett Jackson auctions to see if they can flip them for more $$$.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hoping order means allocated, dealer thought it was a done deal but they weren't to sharp on the process.
They did say it was being made somewhere in Ottawa, but I assume they all are? More than one line for 2,200 seems excessive.

6'6" 400+ Lbs former offensive lineman. So this is likely the last car they will ever mike with a big V8 I will fit in. Elated if I can get my hands on one, heartbroken if my order is just paying for a spot in line and falls through.

· Registered
9 Posts
So does the fact I have an order not mean I'm allocated from production?
The dealership seemed to think otherwise, but they didn't seem knowledgeable.
The entire allocation has been filled for those that placed a reservation. The wait list is simply for those that cancel, or don't accept a vehicle that was ordered on the reservation list.
If your order was accepted, you would receive a POC with your name in the "sold to" section, along with a VIN number.

Why not order one of the other models in the 300 line, all very good cars ?

· Registered
2020 300s 5.7 Alloy Edition
293 Posts
Agreed. Very happy with my 2020 300s 5.7L Alloy Edition. Well equipped, still wishing it had the (for 2020) ALF Premium Group 2 and the ALP Safety Tech Plus Group. Only 3 North American,V8, RWD luxury/Sports sedans available at present - get one while you can. Many people don't realize the Mercedes engineering built into the LX cars.:giggle:

Wheel Car Cloud Land vehicle Tire

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The entire allocation has been filled for those that placed a reservation. The wait list is simply for those that cancel, or don't accept a vehicle that was ordered on the reservation list.
If your order was accepted, you would receive a POC with your name in the "sold to" section, along with a VIN number.

I already have a 2018 with low mileage. I have want the big eight in one, but couldn't afford when they were in production.

I am off the wait list, have paid a deposit and placed in order with dealership on Thurs. I have an order number to punch into tracking on site but nothing comes up yet.
They said it would be a few days before it would process.
Did they do this with everyone on wait list?

· Registered
10 Posts
I am in the same boat. I got a call last Thursday from my dealership asking me to come in and fill out a build sheet but I was not able to get there until yesterday. I have a VON but no VIN on my POC either. Just like your situation my dealership was basically clueless... Fingers crossed.

· Registered
2020 300s 5.7 Alloy Edition
293 Posts
Welcome to all of the recent newcomers! The final 300C is a 'special event' for sure. As much as I love my 300S, I would consider trading it for a 2023 300C. Watching my lottery numbers....;)

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
31 Posts
I am in the same boat. I got a call last Thursday from my dealership asking me to come in and fill out a build sheet but I was not able to get there until yesterday. I have a VON but no VIN on my POC either. Just like your situation my dealership was basically clueless... Fingers crossed.
Use this link with your last name and order number and see what info comes up. I haven't heard from my dealer either, but my info is here with a VIN! Chrysler Vehicle Order Tracking

· Registered
10 Posts
Use this link with your last name and order number and see what info comes up. I haven't heard from my dealer either, but my info is here with a VIN! Chrysler Vehicle Order Tracking
Thank you for the link, I tried it earlier today and it still states that there is no information. How long after you got your POC did a VIN populate? The dealer said it could take a few days.

· Registered
10 Posts
I received the ORDER confirmation email about 10 days after I gave the Chrysler Concierge my deposit.
I received the "congratulations on reserving your..." on Oct 13 and my dealership contacted me on the 24th. They wanted me to come in and we did some paperwork and I was given a Priced Order Confirmation yesterday. But as I mentioned, my dealership provided no useful information at all. I won't believe it is true until I see a VIN....

· Registered
31 Posts
I received the "congratulations on reserving your..." on Oct 13 and my dealership contacted me on the 24th. They wanted me to come in and we did some paperwork and I was given a Priced Order Confirmation yesterday. But as I mentioned, my dealership provided no useful information at all. I won't believe it is true until I see a VIN....
Did you give the deposit? Should have been through the concierge NOT the dealership

· Registered
10 Posts
Did you give the deposit? Should have been through the concierge NOT the dealership
Sorry I should have specified, I received the congratulations on reserving email right after I paid the deposit using the concierge. Then it took about 11 days for the dealership to contact me. I am just curious as to the amount of time it took for a VIN to be provided.

· Registered
31 Posts
Sorry I should have specified, I received the congratulations on reserving email right after I paid the deposit using the concierge. Then it took about 11 days for the dealership to contact me. I am just curious as to the amount of time it took for a VIN to be provided.
I did everything through Chrysler. I haven't set foot in the dealership. I did speak with a representative from there and spoke about pricing, delivery estimates, etc. and of course gave my personal info. It was TEN days from when I gave the deposit until I received the "Your Chrysler 300C Vehicle Order Has Been Received" email. In that email was the order# and a link to track. Don't recall if the VIN was there that day later. If you have that email, you should be good. Be patient. The Chrysler Concierge was very helpful, can't hurt to call them for assistance.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts