Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 101 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Thank you. I just checked and I got a VIN today from the Chrysler status site. The dealer put my order in on Oct 31 and the Chrysler shows the order was processed on Nov 3!

I am curious if Chrysler is going to number these cars ie number 55 of 2000 somewhere in the car.
I haven't seen anything, but the last 4 of your vin should tell the story....#1224 here

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Thank you. I just checked and I got a VIN today from the Chrysler status site. The dealer put my order in on Oct 31 and the Chrysler shows the order was processed on Nov 3!

I am curious if Chrysler is going to number these cars ie number 55 of 2000 somewhere in the car.
I just got mine today too! My order was processed before that so they must have done a bulk run.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I should have mentioned, I have VIN # 1224 coming my way in white!
So you are basing this off the last digits in VIN right?
That would make mine #2057.
I am wondering if Canada got the first numbers, or my theory is maybe our Canadian neighbors weren't so interested in these and some of their allocation went to US wait list which would make sense to me for how I and many others for on 6+ weeks after they sold out. My other theory is an issue with system or scammers resulted in cancelled orders. I mean who would give up a reservation this early in the game?

· Registered
20 Posts
So you are basing this off the last digits in VIN right?
That would make mine #2057.
I am wondering if Canada got the first numbers, or my theory is maybe our Canadian neighbors weren't so interested in these and some of their allocation went to US wait list which would make sense to me for how I and many others for on 6+ weeks after they sold out. My other theory is an issue with system or scammers resulted in cancelled orders. I mean who would give up a reservation this early in the game?
there are 2200 total, along with any of the production mules, yours is actually the first one I've heard of over 2000. My buddy has #1996 in black on its way

· Registered
17 Posts
Reactions: Curious Joe

· Registered
4 Posts
Placed order Thursday off wait-list so I'm behind the curve. Wondering what I need to know.
I was on the waiting list for the special editon 300c with the 6.4L. I received an email about a month's ago with instructions on how to place my down payment. I was than contacted by my dealership asking if I wanted to keep the color that i originally picked....i selected white!!!! before he placed my order. My order was placed and accepted by Chrysler. So excited and can't wait......can't believe I got one of the 2000 being made for USA

· Registered
4 Posts
however they expect them to be delivered to the dealship early March 2023, speculation of course....

I have to call my dealership and get my confirmation number so I can track it online. Thank you for posting link to track.

Still can't believe I got a car. I was on the waiting list and now I am actually slotted for one of the 2000 being produced!!!

· Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, good luck to you. The wait will suck if you REALLY want one and weren't one of the fortunate 2000 within the first 12 hours of opening up for orders. You also have those folks out there with FU money who buy limited edition cars just so they can turn around and put them in Mecum/Barrett Jackson auctions to see if they can flip them for more $$$.
I actually was on the waiting list. I got an email from Chrysler Conciege with instructions to put down my security deposit. I had 48 hours to do so. I completed and 2 weeks later on Veterans Day my deals called with my order number. Not sure how I went from the waiting list to having an order number. I must of been on the top of the wait list. Can't imagine a lot of people canceling their order for such a limited edition 300C

· Registered
2020 300s 5.7 Alloy Edition
291 Posts
I actually was on the waiting list. I got an email from Chrysler Conciege with instructions to put down my security deposit. I had 48 hours to do so. I completed and 2 weeks later on Veterans Day my deals called with my order number. Not sure how I went from the waiting list to having an order number. I must of been on the top of the wait list. Can't imagine a lot of people canceling their order for such a limited edition 300C
Incredibly, the 300 SRT sales numbers started off well then went into steep decline, similar to my income over the same period. We are now in a major recession or depression, depending on the source.

My income peaked in the late 1970s to early 1980s, then a long ‘plateau’ until about 2012 before a steady decline. Health problems knocked me good beginning in 2015, resulting in my retirement in 2017.

Sadly, I had to hire attorneys and go to court to get a decent retirement, otherwise I probably wouldn’t be sitting here conversing with this board.😇
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8
207 Posts
Not likely to happen. If you want my white one, I would be willing to sell it once they build it and get it to me.
Ready to sell it before you even get it??? Having second thoughts???

It is taking a long time.....
If you haven't noticed, everything takes a long time in this world we live in now...........what exactly do you mean by this statement? Were you promised a car already, because I haven't seen anyone else say that yet.

• Helpful
Reactions: Curious Joe
61 - 80 of 101 Posts