Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Uncle Chrysler did say "spring time 2023" !
Considering we haven't seen winter yet, spring time will take a long time.
Yup, waiting, waiting, waiting. Nothing new on the Chrysler website.

Regarding my comment about selling it before I get it, I already have a 2007 C300 SRT8 6.1; so if the right offer came along for either car, the old one or the soon-to-be-built 2023, I am always open to a discussion. My 2007 has been a great car.

· Registered
26 Posts
Does the 23 300C have a subwoofer? How about a spare tire. Anyone have a window sticker image? Trying to decide if shipping it, or fly/drive at delivery time. It’s my Florida car, but the Dealer is in Portland, Or. Shipping estimates range from $1300 to $4200!

if we fly/drive, gonna want the Ceramic, Tint, Novistretc, phone mount, and Weathertech done before the trip. My established resources are not in Portland.

· Registered
2020 300s 5.7 Alloy Edition
291 Posts
Does the 23 300C have a subwoofer? How about a spare tire. Anyone have a window sticker image? Trying to decide if shipping it, or fly/drive at delivery time. It’s my Florida car, but the Dealer is in Portland, Or. Shipping estimates range from $1300 to $4200!

if we fly/drive, gonna want the Ceramic, Tint, Novistretc, phone mount, and Weathertech done before the trip. My established resources are not in Portland.
The 300C has the current Panasonic/Alpine 9 speaker (including subwoofer) setup, same as the top option in my 2020 S model. The Harmon Kardon 'top of the line' unit is still available on select Chargers last time I checked - 2020 was the last year for the Harmon Kardon system on select 300 models, not the 'S' unfortunately. Sadly, 300 sales had cratered by 2020, as the 300 SRT sales had cratered by 2014.

Your Oregon dealer will ship your car from the factory to a dealer at your preferred location? There may be a price difference but would sure beat shipping and driving-wear and tear costs. Ask them and let us know.:cool:

· Registered
20 Posts

· Registered
730 Posts
I would also be leery of driving long distances at same speed right after delivery. Break-in periods are best to be followed for long-term durability. They want you to vary your speed as well as no hard acceleration or high speed for a period of time, usually 300-500 miles depending on mfr. Read your owner’s manual (download) before you rake delivery. If it says no break-in period, I would follow the above anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dennis H

· Registered
26 Posts
I would also be leery of driving long distances at same speed right after delivery. Break-in periods are best to be followed for long-term durability. They want you to vary your speed as well as no hard acceleration or high speed for a period of time, usually 300-500 miles depending on mfr. Read your owner’s manual (download) before you rake delivery. If it says no break-in period, I would follow the above anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ll follow the same as the Hellcat. A PIA but worth it to me. First 300-500 mikes will be gentle with no freeway. Thanks for the reminder.

· Registered
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8
207 Posts
Do these use the 0-40 and SRT Filters like other 392’s?
Don't know why they wouldn't. The 392 has been basically the exact same since it was introduced way back.

Reactions: Dennis H

· Registered
20 Posts
Both the Harmon Kardon and Panasonic/Alpine systems have subwoofers in the trunk. Harmon Kardon equipped cars don’t have the powered rear sunshade?:cool:
Correct! Our cars will have the H/K system, which I hope is better than the one in the Ram or Grand Cherokee. I had a 20 Charger with 9 speaker Alpine w/sub and it was underwhelming at best. Our 21 Grand Cherokee L & 21 Rebel both have Alpine w/sub and I LOVE both of those. H/K in Ram and old body Grand Cherokee were too bright without enough bass for my musical tastes

· Registered
2020 300s 5.7 Alloy Edition
291 Posts
Correct! Our cars will have the H/K system, which I hope is better than the one in the Ram or Grand Cherokee. I had a 20 Charger with 9 speaker Alpine w/sub and it was underwhelming at best. Our 21 Grand Cherokee L & 21 Rebel both have Alpine w/sub and I LOVE both of those. H/K in Ram and old body Grand Cherokee were too bright without enough bass for my musical tastes
I must have made the wrong turn somewhere…o_O

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

81 - 100 of 101 Posts