Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love it here--dont get me wrong

just since it is so new i am looking for all discussion possible...and reviews

but dang! i am so glad i found it here--so many cool pics and helpful info-so thanks to everyone so far, and hopefully someday i can post pics of my own 300

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Just use a search engine, there are a few out there. I don't want to put anyones nose out of joint by putting them here, and several of you will know what I am talking about.!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mikeyjohn said:
Just use a search engine, there are a few out there. I don't want to put anyones nose out of joint by putting them here, and several of you will know what I am talking about.!!!!
well, what is the best "_________" to enter in the search engine

i always search for "chrysler 300C message boards" chrysler 300C discussion forum"

and really never get anything good--heck, cant even remember how i found this one--i think through dodge intrepid board--but took a lot of looking

so any help would be appreciated

i know that this could be a sore topic here, so sorry if i made anyone mad. i am just looking for more reviews, pics, and discussion i can find on these bad boys

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
OK, here goes, there is dodgemagum.net, Edmunds, and the 300M enthusiasts site has a link to the 300. Any search engine will give you this. There is also another one I saw but I'm happy with the 4 I have. Just watch what you say on Edmunds, they don't like to hear of other sites and Pat will jump all over you, ask Miles Hoover on this site. LOL :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mikeyjohn said:
OK, here goes, there is dodgemagum.net, Edmunds, and the 300M enthusiasts site has a link to the 300. Any search engine will give you this. There is also another one I saw but I'm happy with the 4 I have. Just watch what you say on Edmunds, they don't like to hear of other sites and Pat will jump all over you, ask Miles Hoover on this site. LOL :D
i have been to Edmunds for years! those darn townalls. great site for professional or near professional info

yeah i figured out what DM.net was after awhile this morning...but i havnet checked out 300M enthusiasts

THANKS for all thge help and def plan on staying round here--cause i cant get enough of this car

"I AM LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU GUYS. I EXPECT GOOD STORIES"

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
Just watch what you say on Edmunds, they don't like to hear of other sites and Pat will jump all over you, ask Miles Hoover on this site. LOL :D
Mike --

No comment on them. ; ^))

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Miles, I like your new logo, wish I could do that with my old military cap badge and police cap badge, but I'm lucky that I can turn on my computer!!!!! :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Interesting site

I ran across a site while searching Google called "GM insiders", where GM
engineers, execs, etc. discuss "the competition" The 300c is a hot topic and
generally considered a serious threat because it is so unique, and a Caddy
stomper.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
Miles, I like your new logo, wish I could do that with my old military cap badge and police cap badge, but I'm lucky that I can turn on my computer!!!!! :D
You can take a picture, can't you? Take one of each, either digital or film, send me the results, either as a physical picture or *.jpg or whatever. If you need snail mail, I'll send my address to you by e-mail. Once I have either the physical pictures or *.jpg's, I can scan and digitize them into no more than 100 x 100 pixel size and send them back to via e-mail attachments. You can then save them to your computer and follow the instructiions on this board in your personal area for uploading your choice as your "logo".

I'll be glad to give you a hand with that, too. It isn't difficult and I know you can do it.

An alternative would be to go to a web site for your former military service, find a "logo" you want and download it to your computer. Then send that to me, either as an electronic picutre or a physical one. For your police badge, since I'm sure your number is unique, it will require a picture. (An aside, do you really want your badge number on the internet?)

Lemme know, pls.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SilverHemi said:
I ran across a site while searching Google called "GM insiders", where GM
engineers, execs, etc. discuss "the competition" The 300c is a hot topic and
generally considered a serious threat because it is so unique, and a Caddy
stomper.
GMInsidenews.com, to be exact. GM insiders know a "real American sedan" when they see one. Check out this forum and the following topic (over 1200 views):

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6348

1 - 13 of 13 Posts