Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found these wheels while browsing the net and I fell in love with them. They are Vellano VSD. The only downside is that they are wayyy out of my price range. Does anyone know of a wheel that looks just like this that might be a little bit cheaper? Also, what setup should I go with to get the maximum possible lip on both the front and rear??

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
I found these wheels while browsing the net and I fell in love with them. They are Vellano VSD. The only downside is that they are wayyy out of my price range. Does anyone know of a wheel that looks just like this that might be a little bit cheaper? Also, what setup should I go with to get the maximum possible lip on both the front and rear??
I wanted the Vellano VSD before and looked for an alternative and found the Bentchi Wheels. They are the Bentchi B6B and they should be cheaper. Here's a picture....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the help guys. How much are those Kartier Forged? And also, what setup should I go with (width F/R, offsets, etc.) to maximize my front and rear lips?

·
Registered
134 Posts
the DUB Presidential looks kinda like it... what do you think?

Presidential-1pc-C-M.jpg

They come with chrome or black inserts....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah those are real nice wheels...but they only offer 24" sizes. Im lookin for 22's because I wanna get airbags in the future and the last thing I want is rubbing issues.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah those are real nice wheels...but they only offer 24" sizes. Im lookin for 22's because I wanna get airbags in the future and the last thing I want is rubbing issues.
smart move! 22's with bags are way to go

if you want a 6" lip - think about Starr Luxury Wheels type 769 Buctens they are real good and cheap!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts