Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at getting the evo 6 kit for my 300 and live in Jersey. Any places anyone would recommend and what would be a good price for the kit and install? thanks in advance.......

·
Registered
851 Posts
Was looking at getting the evo 6 kit for my 300 and live in Jersey. Any places anyone would recommend and what would be a good price for the kit and install? thanks in advance.......
Check out 402 motoring, they are a vendor at the other Lx forum and you can view alot of there custom work there. I'm not sure if there the cheapest but there work looks to be top notch and there prices seem fair.

Phone
(877)-BLING-IT

Address
402 Motoring
402 Main St
Avon By the Sea, NJ, 07717

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ANYTHING but 402.......

Sure they have done nice work, but I have been trying to get a return call for almost 2-3 months now. I spoke with the lady there, took my info, took what I wanted done....and said she would call me back....nothing......called 2 weeks later and ask what happened.....we call you back in a few....nothing!!!! I can't see giving my money to someone who won't work or reach out for business......I have sent email requests off the site, cause in all honesty 402 motoring is like a stones throw away from where i work, so it would be so easy.....I actually hope someone sees this and lets them know.

Rich-

·
Registered
851 Posts
ANYTHING but 402.......

Sure they have done nice work, but I have been trying to get a return call for almost 2-3 months now. I spoke with the lady there, took my info, took what I wanted done....and said she would call me back....nothing......called 2 weeks later and ask what happened.....we call you back in a few....nothing!!!! I can't see giving my money to someone who won't work or reach out for business......I have sent email requests off the site, cause in all honesty 402 motoring is like a stones throw away from where i work, so it would be so easy.....I actually hope someone sees this and lets them know.

Rich-

I can understand where your coming from because if it's I think I hate is contractors that don't return calls. With that I must say it dosen't sound like the norm for Ernie and Lori especially when it comes to doing work on a LX. You should send Ernie a PM over at LX Forums and I'm sure he will back with you preety quickly during the day. In talking to Ernie he says that the email link on the website dosen't work because of issues with the guy that designed the website. If you think he does good work and it's I would try to reach out one more time, even the best people have a off day or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts