Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I was in the process of getting my Rims recolored, lip and all to match my car and I was looking to getting all the little rashes fixed before going at it. Does anyone know a good shop around OC or SD that can do this job? or should I just paint over them?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
BB whos doing the painting on your rims what place?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh sorry man yeah its up in Anaheim, right next to Stanton called Advanced Auto Center & body, I had them color match an OEM grille except the Emblem and wing and I was very much happy with their work.. they mainly work on bodies and cars of stuff but they have a gun to shoot it with.. I get cash for referring someone with a busted car that has insurance SO Help me out everyone! :D

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
oh sorry man yeah its up in Anaheim, right next to Stanton called Advanced Auto Center & body, I had them color match an OEM grille except the Emblem and wing and I was very much happy with their work.. they mainly work on bodies and cars of stuff but they have a gun to shoot it with.. I get cash for referring someone with a busted car that has insurance SO Help me out everyone! :D
thanks, i might do some paint stuff ill let you know if i do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts