Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man so cold out there(I am speaking about the market and the weather :D ). Any rims out there even 18' chrome i can live with. :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am i the only or has one recognized this part of the forum name is misspelled.
"Whee/Tire Discussion"
whats a whee :confused: :confused:
LOL
"Wheel/Tire Discussion"

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
29 views no replies. great i am stuck with these ugly wheels.

can i use the srt-8 wheels.

come on any one post a reply.

I need to get the numbers for bolt patterns so i can speak with custom wheel marketers out there.

Guess i need to go my dealer on this one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for wheels to

Yea, I been sitting patiently, But I'm keeping my eyes open. The Car looks so much better with Bigger wheels. The dealer I bought my AWD 300c from is selling AWD's with 20's, but they are an 1/2 inch past the fenders. Looks cool, but I have my concerns. Do you know the downfalls of using these wheels besides road flying up on the car?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
300CAWD said:
29 views no replies. great i am stuck with these ugly wheels.
If you do a search, you'll get ALL this info. Probably why no one bothered to reply. Figured 'cause you wouldn't bother to do a search :rolleyes:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
you could be a little nicer and point to me the right thread instead of bustin my balls.

OK maybe i am little rude up there.

But can some one atleast post this bolt pattern or offset. or how much offset is safe. Because with the details maybe i can ahead do some research. I am not sure what offset means or bolt pattern means.

·
Registered
289 Posts
300CAWD said:
you could be a little nicer and point to me the right thread instead of bustin my balls.

But can some one atleast post this bolt pattern or offset. or how much offset is safe. Because with the details maybe i can ahead do some research. I am not sure what offset means or bolt pattern means.
He wasn't busting your ball$ .. he simply said 'do a search' .. If you don't know what a bolt pattern or an offset is, I'd suggest you just sit back and wait for someone else to post about wheel availability for the AWD because any amount of time you spend 'researching' an aftermarket wheel will put you into the same dead end that everyone else with an AWD is in: nothing yet available.

Unless you want to spend $5000 for a one-off custom-built set then you're going to have to wait for a third party to come out with them like everyone else.

Believe me, as soon as an aftermarket wheel is available that fits the 300 AWD, you will read about it on this forum first.

-JoeSRT8

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I said i was little rude up there. But I apoligize. but put it this way does magnum awd come with chrome by any chance.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you look back a few posts, you'll see a link to an ebay auction of the polished aluminium rims off a Magnum AWD. Offset and bolt pattern have been discussed, both the definitions and values, so do a search

·
Registered
195 Posts
300CAWD said:

Bro, if you work for Chrysler, you should be much better off in the info dept. that most of us. If you don't know what the offset or bolt pattern means, you need to go to an NTB (or other wheel/tire place) and have them take a look.

What you have is so new, that most people just don't have the answers to your questions, or either aren't concerned cause they don't have the AWD.

Search does work very well I've learned, and it prevents you from looking like an A$$ when you ask questions that have been discussed months earlier.

Good luck on your search bro, and post when you get info so as to help the next 300CAWD

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mmmmmmmm,

We CANT GO ON EBAY. PROXY RESTRICTIONS.

PMP,

I work in the IT DEPARTMENT. NOT ENGINEERING EVEN THOUGH I MANAGE ENGEERING IT APPS.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Try utilizing either your own or a friend's personal pc (to avoid proxy restrictions) and enter the eBay link that I provided for you earlier. You can browse anonymously and you don't have to register or have to become a member (unless you decide to bid or sell). I'm sure that you could have those 18" 'Magnum RT' AWD wheels chromed if you really like them enough. Either way, they're different than what you probably already have and I'm sure that 18" AWD 'take-offs' are no doubt a 'rare find' these days. I'm sure that if you ask the person who is selling their 'take-offs' where he/she purchased their 'upgrade' tires/wheels, then you might at least discover another avenue for you to pursue.

·
Registered
887 Posts
A little birdy told me that MC2Ning would have AWD wheels released shortly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have an AWD ... took my tire guy about 2 days woirth of phone calls to his contacts/research to figure out the answer to new tires (dealership was not of much help) ... anyway, I've got 20: Zinink Adrians with Nitto 420s coming early next week.

·
Registered
124 Posts
rizzo sounds good please post some pictures and specs of wheels and tires cant wait spring is coming soon so I can change mine on my AWD

·
Registered
9 Posts
I def want the AWD but i dunno about the rim deal. I do need 22's!! thining black ones with polished lip on the black 300C would look awesome. Blacked out windows ect.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Most wheel shops can make 22's fit if your using a 8.5" wheel.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts