Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to be honest... I didn't even know the SRT-8's were out! Have YET to see one in Ottawa (the capital of Canada haha). Have been looking at purchasing a 300C AWD sometime soon but figured I'd look into the SRT-8 a little closer... glad I did too!!!!!! :D

Amazing car... even the "normal" 300C!

I know it'll be a bit slower for me (currently have a modded 2004 STi)... but the #'s still look very good. Plus, for the ride comfort improvement over the STi... it'll be worth it haha!

If anyone is around the Ottawa area though and wouldn't mind showing me their car... that'd be great!!! Would love to see one in person... and also find out how much they go for in Canada (05's or 06's).

Thanks!!

(and this is a very nice forum!) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
OttawaSTi said:
Well to be honest... I didn't even know the SRT-8's were out! Have YET to see one in Ottawa (the capital of Canada haha). Have been looking at purchasing a 300C AWD sometime soon but figured I'd look into the SRT-8 a little closer... glad I did too!!!!!! :D

Amazing car... even the "normal" 300C!


Nice trolling dude, but










Dude..don't be too sure about the SRT8 being "slower" than the STI...Numbers so far are pretty comparable. Also, in a straight line on the street, you need to be perfet shifting the sti to stay with the Chrysler...and as you said, beyond that, there is nop comparison.

I know it'll be a bit slower for me (currently have a modded 2004 STi)... but the #'s still look very good. Plus, for the ride comfort improvement over the STi... it'll be worth it haha!

If anyone is around the Ottawa area though and wouldn't mind showing me their car... that'd be great!!! Would love to see one in person... and also find out how much they go for in Canada (05's or 06's).

Thanks!!

(and this is a very nice forum!) :)
Nice trolling dude...but don't be too cocky about the srt8 being a little "slower" than the sti.....numbers so far are pretty comparable. At a stop light, you'd better clutch perfectly, or you will be looking at the license plate of my srt8... besides, as you did say, beyond that there is no comparison.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ummm dude... last fall I ran a 12.1 at the track... not too worried about a 300C catching me haha!
But that's not the point... like I said... not looking for the fastest thing out there... just a good balance - comfort and performance.
Not trying to start a "well my car is faster then yours" topic... was being friendly and looking for some info and to possibly meet some locals with them. Not sure what you meant by "trolling"? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
12.2 is flying....I see you are modded. I think you were safe in what you were saying.

Hope you get one (the srt8 version that is) you will love it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

THAT IS AWESOME! AND IN OTTAWA TOO!!!!!!!!

I LOVE those cars!!!! If you don't mind meeting up sometime, I would really appreciate that! I'd love to see her in person.

So which one is Metro? Not that familiar with the Chrysler dealers around.

Thank-you for posting those pics and making my day! :) I love black! Hard as hell to clean but that's what Zaino is for ;)

Oh and guess that plate was easy to get since not many people trying to get SRT-8 plates... which is a good thing! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SRT8/BMW said:
12.2 is flying....I see you are modded. I think you were safe in what you were saying.

Hope you get one (the srt8 version that is) you will love it. :)
Hehe thanks :) Man... I want one NOW!!!!!! :mad:

LOL!

Just hoping the price doesn't push it out of my limits.

Ohhh... was going to ask... any of you considering winter driving them? I was originally looking for the 300C AWD... but obviously want the SRT-8 more so... but it'd be my daily car.

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
victor rasta said:
hi,Ottawasti, Picked my car last friday ,bought it from Metro. The car is amazing no words to discribe it. have some pics for u.
Btw... one of your pics is now my wallpaper at work... *drool*
Hope you don't mind :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
OttawaSTi said:
Hehe thanks :) Man... I want one NOW!!!!!! :mad:

LOL!

Just hoping the price doesn't push it out of my limits.

Ohhh... was going to ask... any of you considering winter driving them? I was originally looking for the 300C AWD... but obviously want the SRT-8 more so... but it'd be my daily car.

Thanks!
I have learned from this forum, and the cts-v forum, that the f-1 tires (which I have..it also comes with All season hp tires which aresupposed to be decent in the snow) are horrible in the winter. I did drive them through the mountains of Kentucky and Tennessee in a driving rain, with warm temps, and they were excellent. But, I plan on parking during the winter, or, buying some different tires.
 

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
Joined
·
7,554 Posts
OttawaSTi said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

THAT IS AWESOME! AND IN OTTAWA TOO!!!!!!!!

I LOVE those cars!!!! If you don't mind meeting up sometime, I would really appreciate that! I'd love to see her in person.

So which one is Metro? Not that familiar with the Chrysler dealers around.

Thank-you for posting those pics and making my day! :) I love black! Hard as hell to clean but that's what Zaino is for ;)

Oh and guess that plate was easy to get since not many people trying to get SRT-8 plates... which is a good thing! :)

Ottawa STi, if you are serious about wanting an SRT-8 in Ottawa, please PM me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had to force myself to STOP looking at SRT-8 pics for now!!! Got myself too excited!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Hello, I'm currently in the market for a 2008 300c Black on Black with luxury pack 2 (california walnut accents )and the protection package 2(Park assist) along with the sunroof option and the Navigation. Dilawri Dodge was the most aggressive seller at 46500.00 all taxes in.

I would like your opinion on my negotiated price.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top