Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to boost the exhaust note on my ride but don't want to sacrifice performance(and warranty). Anyone with an SRT8 have or anticipate adding the Zoomers?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just added the Zoomers exhaust to my CSRT8 about two weeks ago.

Positives: 1) It sounds absolutely Bad Ass 2) Wife hates it 3) All stainless steel and shiney 4) Seat of the pants dyno says it's up 5 to 10% with no other mods 5) Did I mention the wife hates it now but loved it quiet? All of a sudden she prefers her car again 6) Starting the car in the garage at 5AM 7) Valet at the gym now leaves the car up front 8) That slight E55 advantage is toast.

Negatives: If you want a sleeper stick with the Lazy Boy sofa

Ron did video and Dyno on the stock car. We head back to the Dyno next week for the "after" tests. I assume the results will be on their website.

·
Registered
136 Posts
300CUL8R said:
I want to boost the exhaust note on my ride but don't want to sacrifice performance(and warranty). Anyone with an SRT8 have or anticipate adding the Zoomers?
Don't like your Magnaflow?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the MFs I posted that back in June before the MF system was ready.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Pete...

KKing (the guy with the black Magnum SRT-8) to your left at the show has them and live in Huntington Beach...
get with him.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All:
Please note the date of the original post. I chose the MFs over the Zoomers over a month ago.

I'm not sure why this post got dug up after 6+ months.

Linda, Feel free to close.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.