Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious if anyone heard anything else on the SRT-8 ("The 8 Ball" as we call it in East Flatbush BrooKlyn) new exterior color? If so can someone possibly get the color and post even if it's on another car.

Keep The 8 Ball's Rollin......................................

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
lee said:
Just curious if anyone heard anything else on the SRT-8 ("The 8 Ball" as we call it in East Flatbush BrooKlyn) new exterior color? If so can someone possibly get the color and post even if it's on another car.

What color are you asking about????

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
lee said:

Who exactly is the "we" in East Flatbush Brooklyn?

I appreciate your attempts to be the author of a new nickname, but with all due respect, I'll stick with "SRT-8." Perhaps you can call it "8-ball" or whatever else suits your fancy in your signature line. I'm sure everyone else can decide on their own without repeated mentions about what one or more persons in East Flatbush Brooklyn might be calling these cars, of which they have never yet seen one on the road.

Then again, I may be wrong. To each his own.

·
Registered
856 Posts
jjs said:
What color are you asking about????
Silver Steel Metallic. I've heard 'rumors' that job #1 isn't until May. No samples to show you. I hear it's kind of like gun metal grey. I'm sure others with more specifics will chime in.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I also vaguely remember reading a thread about the potential SRT8 color addition. I'd LOVE to hear more about it. I only ordered my SRT in the middle of Feb so I might have a chance to change the color. Any info would be appreciated.

JC

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JMatt said:
Who exactly is the "we" in East Flatbush Brooklyn?

I appreciate your attempts to be the author of a new nickname, but with all due respect, I'll stick with "SRT-8." Perhaps you can call it "8-ball" or whatever else suits your fancy in your signature line. I'm sure everyone else can decide on their own without repeated mentions about what one or more persons in East Flatbush Brooklyn might be calling these cars, of which they have never yet seen one on the road.

Then again, I may be wrong. To each his own.
JMatt, we is referred to all of the car enthusiest crews around the Brooklyn area. They are so many but to mention a few there's The Impressive Family, Proper Fix, Extremes, and Dub Masters. Were talking about dudes that drive everything that makes you wonder what they do for a living. Honestly speaking, the SRT-8 would not be cosidered a car in there class because its a Chrysler. Now WE as in us in this Forum knows that The 300c is one of the best looking and put together vehicles compared to those high priced luxury cars but unfortunately they dont, but the car do gets the respect that warrents it a nickname. And i'm only talking about the SRT-8. Apparently in Brooklyn every thing gets a nickname. Now i would admit it sounds a little silly at first, but you come and hang out in Brooklyn sometime and it would grow on you. And not to mention, whenever that miricle happens when an SRT-8 is spotted in Brooklyn with some hot rims, you would hear something like this

"Yo Son! you seen that 8 Ball on 22's.... Damn that S--T was hot"

To find out more about these cats and their cars, you can catch them in the PLUSH magazine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts