Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking. If the 300C waiting list is getting longer by the day I don't see how they can push out the SRT-8 on time.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
The factory buzz is for Feb 05 production. I think, given the backlog, this is optimistic. Dealers may not get order specs until Dec or perhaps even Jan.

My guess is that there will be few option choices (possibly nav system) and that dealers will order stock fully loaded or be forced to by DC.

My advice, if you want to be the first on your block with an SRT8, would be to avoid a custom order at all costs. Instead, select a dealer now and negotiate his profit over invoice now. Put a deposit down and have him order your colour choice as one of his stock units. Deal with the sales manager. Initially, some dealerships may only get one or two SRT8's. Some will get none for a while.

Actual delivery date - IMO - April 05.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I was just at the dealership today having my car worked on and buying a Pacific for the winter. The sales manager say’s I’ll be the first in the area to take delivery in the first to mid of Feb.

You all will here about it. Anyone want a tricked out C with 8,000 miles?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sure, I'll take your C! I'm thinking there might be quite a few very nice C's up for sale in the early winter and I look forward to picking one up! :) Those SRT-8's sure are sweet though.....hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
440 Posts
300sea said:
Sure, I'll take your C! I'm thinking there might be quite a few very nice C's up for sale in the early winter and I look forward to picking one up! :) Those SRT-8's sure are sweet though.....hmmmmmmmm
Come and pick her up

·
Registered
155 Posts
It would be a nice long drive from Indianapolis to Clearwater, but I'm always up for a road trip :)
Out of curiosity, what were you thinking about asking for your girl?

·
Registered
440 Posts
300sea said:
It would be a nice long drive from Indianapolis to Clearwater, but I'm always up for a road trip :)
Out of curiosity, what were you thinking about asking for your girl?
I could use some help coming up with a far market price. I have about $45,000 into the car and it has less than 8,000 miles on it. What's the groups thought on a far price?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Dunno, but I have a satin jade with 3500 miles for sale!! Car is mint, just off the showroom floor, highway miles, sits in garage 90% of the time.

I'm also 1st on the list for an SRT. :)

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
I'd be happy with the SRT-8 motor in the 300C. Hum... :)

indyCoder: E Bay might be a good place to sell the car. I've had good luck selling modified cars/trucks on there.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I know I am an outsider here but why don't you guys that already have the 300C wait for the performance products to come out. I am sure with some aftermarket pieces you can build a 300C that will outrun the SRT-8. Also, you will have a one of a kind car instead one that Chrysler put together for the public. This is what I am doing to my car. This winter the Roots Type Supercharger is going on as well as some other goodies. I myself would wait to see the goodies that will be offered for your car. But then again I am an outsider.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bigslim said:
I know I am an outsider here but why don't you guys that already have the 300C wait for the performance products to come out. I am sure with some aftermarket pieces you can build a 300C that will outrun the SRT-8. Also, you will have a one of a kind car instead one that Chrysler put together for the public. This is what I am doing to my car. This winter the Roots Type Supercharger is going on as well as some other goodies. I myself would wait to see the goodies that will be offered for your car. But then again I am an outsider.
Who is building a supercharger for the 300?

·
Registered
440 Posts
tbyrne said:
I'd be happy with the SRT-8 motor in the 300C. Hum... :)

indyCoder: E Bay might be a good place to sell the car. I've had good luck selling modified cars/trucks on there.
I've seen a 300C has sold at the ADESA auction for $38,000 with 8K miles in Cal. I may well try that.

If you have a car you want looked up on the ADESA auction, let me know.

·
Registered
440 Posts
indyCoder said:
I was just at the dealership today having my car worked on and buying a Pacific for the winter. The sales manager say’s I’ll be the first in the area to take delivery in the first to mid of Feb.

You all will here about it. Anyone want a tricked out C with 8,000 miles?
Placed my order today, expected delivery is April.

Any takers on my C? Since I bought a Pacifica the C's not seen rain and never seen snow.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts