Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the picture below from the 404 motorsports in Atlanta website and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of exhaust this 300c has? Is it exhaust tips or a full exhaust system?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for S500 Lorinser tips. They are a perfect fit and look better than they do on the Mercedes.

Now if I can only find a E55 willing to give up their quad tips :rolleyes: or a wrecked S500 :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree with Rogue...the AMG E55 tips are look killer and would look perfect on the 300C. :cool:

However, these tips from 404 are the best I have seen yet on 300c. Hopefully I will not have to sell internal organs to afford these...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I finally got a response from the guys down in Atlanta. That exhaust was a custom frabrication, right down to the mufflers. I've got anothere email in to ask if they plan to produce more of the same kits for sale and what the price would be.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone know what was used to darken the tail lights? I really like the subtle difference. I've seen spray on stuff years ago, but don't know what works without making my ride look like a low budget modification lab. (Wouldn't want to have to spray the Cmonstr with grey primer to match my tail lamp paint job. :eek: )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts