Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering ir theyre worth a damn or not. id like to get the tails tinted but dont really want to drop the 175 or what ever it is to get it done, i was thinking about removing them and applying the spray on tint to the inside of the cover myself( thats what a local tint guy said he used to do back in the day) but if these covers are clean and sit pretty flush might as well go wit them. thanks for any input....
Chrysler 300 And 300c Blackout Tail Light Covers - GT Styling

·
Registered
410 Posts
i was wondering ir theyre worth a damn or not. id like to get the tails tinted but dont really want to drop the 175 or what ever it is to get it done, i was thinking about removing them and applying the spray on tint to the inside of the cover myself( thats what a local tint guy said he used to do back in the day) but if these covers are clean and sit pretty flush might as well go wit them. thanks for any input....
Chrysler 300 And 300c Blackout Tail Light Covers - GT Styling
bump.......I'm curious about this as well....

·
Registered
435 Posts
not much different than the mounting used for the slotted chrome tail light covers, they do sit flush against the tail light itself but have a small ridge to the body line, didn't get them for that same reason, but that's just me, they do look nice, check for legalities...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awww legalities smegalities. i havent seen em in person but i can imagine i wont like em if they petrude even just a quarter inch ill probably end up payin the doh to get em tinted.... unless any one knows how to do it yourself....

·
Registered
469 Posts
GTS covers are nice.. seriously.. even though you get some who say they flew off.. just make sure u install them correctly.. and they stick out from the car maybe 1/8 of inch.. not even noticeable.. plus u can always take 'em off if u ever want/need to.. unlike nightshades or other forms of tinting where you'd have to purchase new tail lights

·
Registered
410 Posts
anyone have pics of these installed on their ride???? The only pic I've seen of them is the one where they are on a silver 300 (which looks like crap). I bet they'd look pretty tight on a brilliant black 300

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
well i got a touring so i don gotta worry about em flyin off=(. i might have to peep that other brand anyone got any picage of em

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have front and back...
it's easy to find the srt8/c class headlight covers...i've been searching all over the internet for the regular 300 headlight tint covers...nobody has them, they've been discontinued, but I found one place that does it custom...hope they will live up to their word.

·
Registered
469 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts