Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finaly Got My Tires 265/35/22 Pirelli Scorpian Zeros But Im Rubbing A Little On The Rear Very Light With No People In The Car I Can See Small Lines On The Tire Getting Cut By The Fender Now Am Going To Roll My Fenders But Was Wondering How Everyone Is Doing Theirs If Anyone Has Pictures Please Show Them So We Can See How Its Done And If Anyone Is Having Or Had This Problem Let Us Know How It Corrected Or Not Corrected The Problem I Know Theres Been Treads On This But No One Has Pictures On How It Looks Or How Much Of The Fender Did You Roll Thanks And Keep Up The Good Work On This Forum Because With Out It We Would Be In The Dark With No One To Guide Us . God Bless

·
Registered
82 Posts
zuke300c said:
Finaly Got My Tires 265/35/22 Pirelli Scorpian Zeros But Im Rubbing A Little On The Rear Very Light With No People In The Car I Can See Small Lines On The Tire Getting Cut By The Fender Now Am Going To Roll My Fenders But Was Wondering How Everyone Is Doing Theirs If Anyone Has Pictures Please Show Them So We Can See How Its Done And If Anyone Is Having Or Had This Problem Let Us Know How It Corrected Or Not Corrected The Problem I Know Theres Been Treads On This But No One Has Pictures On How It Looks Or How Much Of The Fender Did You Roll Thanks And Keep Up The Good Work On This Forum Because With Out It We Would Be In The Dark With No One To Guide Us . God Bless
Is your car lowered?

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
DennisG said:
Ugggg... one period after that whole paragraph.
Kind of like a letter based EKG...CAPS lower lower...CAPS lower lower...

·
Registered
549 Posts
zuke300c said:
Punctuation.... it's a good thing. Here ya go

·
Registered
677 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Punctuation.... it's a good thing. Here ya go
Thats one of them fancy tools!

I've used baseball bats on to roll the fenders on many cars! KidCoastal what ya say we test it on your car! :silly:

·
Registered
179 Posts
c'mon guys, zuke is from mexico and I'm sure english is not his first language. Lets see you all type in spanish huh? Allthough, I am his seni~or member and I have avatar priority. Hey thats my av buddy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys i am sorry about the punctuation. yes its very difficult from spanish to english
im trying my best. thanks for the replys. no my 300c is not lowered at all. and i only rub on the rear when i hit a dip or coming out of a speed bump. i dont want to mess up my pirellis anymore. i can bearly see the cutting on the top of my side wall. do you guys think with the rolling of my rear fenders i will be ok! thanks again. please bare with me on the punctuation. by the way mr patriot sorry if i have the same av i did not think anyone had it honest. ill get a new one.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Hey zuke :birthday: !!!
Ignore the critics and have a great birthday... PERIOD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts