Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have currently been in the Penn/Maryland/Virginia area for past month for work, and plan on being here for at least another month. Looking for somebody who would be willing to trade they're Chrysler 300C/SRT8 front clip for my Dodge Magnum SRT8 front clip. I have the actual SRT8 Magnum, not a clone. I want to swap with a 300C/SRT8 because I prefer the headlight style compared to the base/touring models. Also, since i have the factory HID on my Magnum, the C style fronts have the optional HID lights to make my swap more reasonable. I really want color match to make the swap work, plus I'm sure you feel the same. Color is black. Front clip swap will be for hood (not scooped) , fenders, front bumper w/ fogs, headlights, and header panel. I can do the swap if need be, however it would obviously go faster with help. I know it's a longshot, but it's more of a longshot if I never ask. Message me if possibly interested, and we can swap pictures. I honestly would rather just garage my front clip and buy a 300 clip, however I don't think I would find one for a price I would feel comfortable with, so this is my best option at the moment.

·
Registered
283 Posts
GLWS, if you end up buying the parts remember to get the core support as well. Also you'll need the electrical schematics for the headlights as the wiring is different.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info...I knew about the core support...just referred to it as header panel....as for wiring, that honestly surprises me. Granted mine has the HID plug harness, where-as most trades/purchases I'd come across would just have the regular harnesses. I converted my old 300 to SRT front clip, so I'm familiar with having to adapt the harnesses between the HID/non HID gap; so the electrical isn't any worry for me....come across far worse areas of electrical know-how. How are you honestly liking the 300 clip?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I love it! It's not to everyone's liking but for me it's much better looking than the MRT front end. I also had an MSRT fascia with TruFiber hood prior and is easily my preferred style and would be my only consideration for ever swapping back.
I swapped my MRT front clip for a 300c and had to cut and splice the headlight and side marker/parking light harnesses as they're different. Both were non HID.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey man i am located in the nothern virginia. my cars brilliant back and i would love to do a swap but mine comes from a 300 limited. i did add green halos to it so i thought maybe id give it a try and ask if you were interested. leds will be included in swap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts