Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody? I just returned from a sizeable Dealer in Worcester, Mass., and they have yet to get their pricing. I couldn'y even price up a car...

The salesman was trying to give me some crap about how an ordered 300c or SRT8 would "probably be shipped as a2006 model, with an attendant price increase."

Pretty Lame attempt at a trap sell...

LJB

·
Registered
631 Posts
M3SMGO2, this is all being discussed under the SRT Forums

http://www.300cforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

People have already ordered 05's. From the looks of it only SRT authorized dealers (whatever that is) will get the 05. From my understanding they will be very limited. Once the 06 comes around, all dealers will have access(from what I can tell). If you hop over to that forum then you should get plenty of info

-john

·
Registered
471 Posts
See other thread as John stated above. The ordering for the SRT8 opened up a few days ago. I would go to another dealer if you are interested before its too late.

·
Registered
110 Posts
My best friend manages a dealer. They just ordered 2 fully loaded black ones for just under 44K each, no mention of the gas guzzler tax yet

·
Registered
639 Posts
gas guzzler tax

dipster said:
My best friend manages a dealer. They just ordered 2 fully loaded black ones for just under 44K each, no mention of the gas guzzler tax yet
Chrysler says the $39,995 includes destination charges and the gas guzzler tax. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
TheSRTSaint said:
Chrysler says the $39,995 includes destination charges and the gas guzzler tax. :)
Youch!

That car fully loaded is just barely 4K over the MSRP for a fully loaded C

unreal value :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts