Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
No problems what so ever. Everyone who sees the car in person loves it.

Here's my post. The car took a beating from forums members. Maybe because I was the first to post up for an SRT-8. Several month later, a shop posted pictures on a Silver Steel that they did and people started to get used to the idea.

Here's my thread. . . it should answer most of your questions.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/exterior-visual-modifications/8588-e-g-classics-new-rolls-royce-grill-exposed-make-up-your-own-mind.html?highlight=Rolls+Royce

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
PhantomC said:

No problems at all! I get more looks and stares at my grill than my rims! The compliments I get because of my grill come from all ages and I mean All ages!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are thinkig of making a stretch with a suicide door and that phantom grill callling the limo "Phantom edition" limo. Prom kids will go crazy over this car this year. I tried to photoshop this grill on a white car and I think it doesnt look as good on a white car as on a black car. It doesnt stand out that much on a white car I think, but we'll see. Will post pics once the car is ready.

Thank you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
it doesnt look proper 300c made in arnage style so to put phantom style grill just wount seem proper

·
Registered
320 Posts
I currently have that grill on my blk 300C and we also put it on a two-toned silver Touring my wife used to have. The grill looks incredible (IMHO) the only problem is the fact the top of it sits about 1/2" above the hood. It almost looks "tacked on" from some angles. BUT, as I mentioned above, it wasn't enough of an issue for me not to purhase a second grill!

·
Registered
320 Posts
doktorek said:
both of them look sweet !!!
Thanks much doktorek! I'm thinking that grill will look incredible on yours as well! I know what I've done to my cars isn't for everybody, but I like them and they get more than their fair share of local attention as well. In fact, we had planned to keep the silver Touring for my wife, but one of her friends was so in love with it, and willing to pay quite a bit for it, so we sold it to her and bought my wife a black Magmun R/T!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here one on my CV...

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
wow I saw some really bad remarks on this grill on the other thread but I really love this grill, can anyone post prices/ best deal theyve seen, ive wanted this grill before I even got my 300, I know its one of the more expensive grills but I think it gives it a real nice look (except the fact it goes over the hood etc)

·
Registered
9 Posts
$679 wooddashexperts.com - Some of the site venders may be willing to match this... ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
steven1m said:
wow I saw some really bad remarks on this grill on the other thread but I really love this grill, can anyone post prices/ best deal theyve seen, ive wanted this grill before I even got my 300, I know its one of the more expensive grills but I think it gives it a real nice look (except the fact it goes over the hood etc)

check ebay. that's where I got mine for about $500.

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
ill tell ya what, i was never big on these grilles, but theyre starting to grow on me. imo they look alot better on a non-C 300, the rectangular headlights really set it off more.

oh, and Black Ice where the hell did you find the pics of the phantom-300-whateveryouwannacallthatthing? thats horribly insane, never seen it before, id like to get a closer look.

·
Registered
320 Posts
If I'm not mistaken that one, or one almost exactly like it, belongs to Stephon Marbury of the NY Knicks (the Escalade/Rolls that is). I have a past copy of "Rides Magazine" which features him and a few of his cars. I'll see if I can find it and I'll scan some pics to share. The interior is just as hot as the outside!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts