Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics. Def need to order some springs. Vinyl in en route to de chrome. Anybody else rolling this set up 22x9 with 13 offset and 265/35/22 on the eibach pro kits? I'm debating coating the spokes black..

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks good. ..how do you have it lowered..do you not have coilovers or just shocks added..whats your setup....any rubbing or issues..want to do something just want to cover all bases b4 I start

·
Registered
68 Posts
im rolling on 22x9 with an 18 offset 235/65/22 tires with the eibach pro kit and I have no issues at all. I also live in nyc ,so believe me this setup has already been put through vigorous testing, so far so good. im not too sure about the 13 offset though as if I am not mistaken means that the wheels will be extended out another few mm. might be cutting it close with that offset. rolling the fenders if its too close.

·
Registered
168 Posts
looks like you'll be fine.. the wheel barely poke.. looks like you have a good inch and a half until the tire meets the fender.. in that case, the car should slightly camber itself when the spring is compressed. i highly doubt you'll have any trouble. if you do then it's probably because of the tire size. if it does rub, a slight fender roll should solve the problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts