Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering if there is anybody on the site from the great state of north carolina

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if y'all are familiar with the big town of Benson, NC. Home of the annual Mule Days event and ..... that's about it. Anyway, this is where i am from, but you could see me normally in Greenville because i go to school at ECU

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
c'mon, there has got to be more people from north carolina. dont tell me that there are three people out of the more that 1000 members.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im in Cornelius, its 3 miles north of Jon in huntersville. You may have seen me, black 300c blacked out windows with the 22" tis 03's

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bigmase said:
I'm in charlotte, good see sum fellow carolina boyz!
I have been on this forum for 6 months and never saw this thread.
I'm in Apex, NC outskirts of Raleigh.
Yea, I have a charger RT but the mods list I want work on all the Hemi LX's.

A fellow charger buddy went to Rockingham last weekend and saw a 300C SRT8 run a 13.16 @ 105.3mph.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I hate to go OT, but considering that it seems quite a few of you all are in the Charlotte area, what's there to do around here? I'm in my 3rd year of being in Davidson and I still can't find anything to do other than eat and drive.

·
Registered
13 Posts
marlinspike said:
I hate to go OT, but considering that it seems quite a few of you all are in the Charlotte area, what's there to do around here? I'm in my 3rd year of being in Davidson and I still can't find anything to do other than eat and drive.
I don't know what you are into but, around here you have NFL, NBA, Collage sports, minor league hockey/baseball, Stockcar racing, Drag racing and Lake Norman...ect..Downtown Charlotte has plenty of festivals, Comedy clubs and concerts...I run out of money before I run out of things to due here!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Ok, well granted there are all those sporting events, but I guess I should have said stuff to do that isn't seriously expensive (even NASCAR ticket prices have shot up big time). Is there some website one can go to to see what's going on in downtown charlotte? As far as drag racing, is there any 1/4 mile track around, or just the 1/8 mile in Mooresville?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Raleigh here also, I've sold one SRT-8 so far, and got to drive it :)

I actually have a black 2006 that we just got in the other day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts