Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in finding a shop near me that would enable the Daytime Running Lights on my 2009 300C. My local dealer says they can't - supposedly would violate Delaware DMV code. Anyone had their DRL's turned on by a mechanic in the Philly/South Jersey/Delaware area? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Way back when I got my '05 I had the selling stealership take a flyer at activating my DRLs. They were clueless about the Starscan tool.

Then one day on my way to work a 300C falls in behind me on 202N and his DRLs are on. So just on a whim I slow down and let him pass me and sure enough there was a stealership surround around the license plate. I call them and did a quick run over to their location. The service manager did it himself. Nice guy, but I can't remember his name, after all it was about nine years ago. I gave him a couple of Cuban cigars for his trouble.

The stealership was Frank C. Videon in Newtown Square, PA, 610-356-7000. At the time they were building a new place out on the West Chester Pike, but the old place was right in Newtown Square.

Give'em a call.

Reactions: blackngold75

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought in 2009 the cars started using their fog lights as DRL's? I know for sure the Challenger's have it. But I am positive I have seen 300's with them, and some Charger's. I cannot distinguish years on Charger's but I can tell about what year a 300 is.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought the 2009's used the high beam lamps as the DRLs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts