Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Folks,

I was wondering if anyone has installed the eibach sportline kit yet? If so how is the ride? Any issues with rubbing?

Most importantly can we see some pics!

Thanks so much :cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: search button

Oh that's what that does...thanks stunna55

Guess what the pictures are only for the pro kit which is only the 1.5" drop. The sportline is a 2" drop.

That is why I mentioned the kit by its' proper name and the lower drop of 2".

But thanks for your help. Sarcasm is always good this early in the morning. But seriously if anyone has pictures of the sportline kit by eibach I would be interested in seeing them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Hemee

That is so great...I appreciate the link

I am just debating between the two kits...

And I don't know which one to chose..the sportline or the pro kit.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
My pleasure, most here are going with the Pro at 1.6" and I will be finding mine under the tree (I hope). BBC is the only one with 2" that I can remember... probably for good reason. I just saw my friends' 1.6" close-up and it looked great, even with the stock wheels/tires, with no rubbing or bottoming out.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yup I just got my 1.6" delivered today now im just waiting for my 22's which should arrive tommorrow and have everything installed next week. I'll post pictures once I do.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
i saw on Eibach's website, that there are different part #'s for the V6's and the C's? can anyone tell me if the springs are really different? I want the 2" drop (Sportline), but didn't see anything available, only the pro kit 1.6" drop...

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
300cWannaB said:
i saw on Eibach's website, that there are different part #'s for the V6's and the C's? can anyone tell me if the springs are really different? I want the 2" drop (Sportline), but didn't see anything available, only the pro kit 1.6" drop...
Hopefully you will give our supporting vendors the chance to earn your business and I'm sure they can answer your questions...

·
Registered
677 Posts
06HEMI said:
You need a 2" drop on these cars, anything else and you will be disappointed.
Thats a blanket statement and you're going to cause a lot of nice people grief when they have rubbing issues.

2" Drop will require fender rolling on many offsets with 22" Wheels.

I run 1.6" Drop with +18mm offset on a 22x9.5" wheel and have never rubbed.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
rogue said:
Thats a blanket statement and you're going to cause a lot of nice people grief when they have rubbing issues.

2" Drop will require fender rolling on many offsets with 22" Wheels.

I run 1.6" Drop with +18mm offset on a 22x9.5" wheel and have never rubbed.
I agree with rogue... BUYER BEWARE!!
I went with the Hotchkis Performance springs/swaybars setup at 1.25" and am absolutely NOT disappointed in the least with the performance or the look!

click pic for larger image
1.6" Eibach's on Left / 1.25" Hotchkis on Right

·
Registered
15 Posts
rogue can you post pix or is there somewhere to see ya car? cause I have been thinking of lowering and I am on 22" wheels and I have been looking at 1.6 drop.

·
Registered
15 Posts

LOOKS GOOD MAN!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
damn thats hot

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thanks. In my opinion the 2" drop is pushing the limit of drivability. You will have to adjust for driving style even more-so than the 1.6".

1.6" Sits just fine unless you're going extreme.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I will be selling my Eibachs (1.6") once I get my KWs intalled in the next week or two. PM if interested.....

I will also post this in the Buy/Sell section once the springs are actually off of my C.

·
Registered
224 Posts
HEMEEE said:
I agree with rogue... BUYER BEWARE!!
I went with the Hotchkis Performance springs/swaybars setup at 1.25" and am absolutely NOT disappointed in the least with the performance or the look!

click pic for larger image
1.6" Eibach's on Left / 1.25" Hotchkis on Right
wowza, now THERE'S some dark tint!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts