Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: search button

Oh that's what that does...thanks stunna55

Guess what the pictures are only for the pro kit which is only the 1.5" drop. The sportline is a 2" drop.

That is why I mentioned the kit by its' proper name and the lower drop of 2".

But thanks for your help. Sarcasm is always good this early in the morning. But seriously if anyone has pictures of the sportline kit by eibach I would be interested in seeing them.
 

· Administrator
Joined
·
7,148 Posts
My pleasure, most here are going with the Pro at 1.6" and I will be finding mine under the tree (I hope). BBC is the only one with 2" that I can remember... probably for good reason. I just saw my friends' 1.6" close-up and it looked great, even with the stock wheels/tires, with no rubbing or bottoming out.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,284 Posts
Yup I just got my 1.6" delivered today now im just waiting for my 22's which should arrive tommorrow and have everything installed next week. I'll post pictures once I do.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,064 Posts
i saw on Eibach's website, that there are different part #'s for the V6's and the C's? can anyone tell me if the springs are really different? I want the 2" drop (Sportline), but didn't see anything available, only the pro kit 1.6" drop...
 

· Administrator
Joined
·
7,148 Posts
300cWannaB said:
i saw on Eibach's website, that there are different part #'s for the V6's and the C's? can anyone tell me if the springs are really different? I want the 2" drop (Sportline), but didn't see anything available, only the pro kit 1.6" drop...
Hopefully you will give our supporting vendors the chance to earn your business and I'm sure they can answer your questions...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,402 Posts
06HEMI said:
You need a 2" drop on these cars, anything else and you will be disappointed.
Thats a blanket statement and you're going to cause a lot of nice people grief when they have rubbing issues.

2" Drop will require fender rolling on many offsets with 22" Wheels.

I run 1.6" Drop with +18mm offset on a 22x9.5" wheel and have never rubbed.
 

· Administrator
Joined
·
7,148 Posts
rogue said:
Thats a blanket statement and you're going to cause a lot of nice people grief when they have rubbing issues.

2" Drop will require fender rolling on many offsets with 22" Wheels.

I run 1.6" Drop with +18mm offset on a 22x9.5" wheel and have never rubbed.
I agree with rogue... BUYER BEWARE!!
I went with the Hotchkis Performance springs/swaybars setup at 1.25" and am absolutely NOT disappointed in the least with the performance or the look!


click pic for larger image
1.6" Eibach's on Left / 1.25" Hotchkis on Right
 

· Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
rogue can you post pix or is there somewhere to see ya car? cause I have been thinking of lowering and I am on 22" wheels and I have been looking at 1.6 drop.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts

LOOKS GOOD MAN!!!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
723 Posts
HEMEEE said:
I agree with rogue... BUYER BEWARE!!
I went with the Hotchkis Performance springs/swaybars setup at 1.25" and am absolutely NOT disappointed in the least with the performance or the look!


click pic for larger image
1.6" Eibach's on Left / 1.25" Hotchkis on Right
wowza, now THERE'S some dark tint!!!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top