Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How bout this wheel? I like the DUB Condo and the Giovanna GELLO but the Gello is $4K, and the Condo is 4 weeks out... This weel looks nice, and the price is very reasonable in 22s.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is the black

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
what did you get quoted for those, im actually lookin at a couple of zenettis either the blades or the matadors

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JohnnyD773 said:
what did you get quoted for those, im actually lookin at a couple of zenettis either the blades or the matadors

I did not call an place on them yet... Superbuytires wants between $3000-3300 for them in 22s with 263/35/22 depending on the tire.

Anyone have a place to get the best price, and good service? I actually got quoted locally from a friend that I know $2900 for 22" DUB line. I think that is a smoking deal. I love the CONDO but it will not be built for 45-60 days. I am currently thinking about these wheels below... What do you think?

Anyone heard of this brand MILANNI Ambrosia? Also anyone have a wheel that resembles the RST8 but in 22"?

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
those zennetis weigh more then my shut in neighbor with the the daily dominos auto order.

seriously, 50 lbs a wheel sans the tires.....thats heavy man.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Couple more I just noticed.. D'Vinci is now doing inserts in colors. I would like the Vanilla in the Volore... Blade looks cool too...

:feedback:

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
An opinion...

HEMI4ME? said:
How bout this wheel? I like the DUB Condo and the Giovanna GELLO but the Gello is $4K, and the Condo is 4 weeks out... This weel looks nice, and the price is very reasonable in 22s.
Hey HEMI4ME.

I've seen this wheel (Zenetti Heir) in person. If you like the full-face look on your ride then this wheel is hot. The chrome is beautiful in person and very nice looking quality. My local wheel contact quoted a guy for 20s while I was there for $2,400 out the door. I'm guessing 22s would be another $400-600. I also picked up the wheel. It actually weighs less than the Zenetti Flow or Blade. I don't know by how much but that's by picking them both up while I was there. I don't know what color your ride is but the black with the chrome lip is sick lookin'.

I'm not a huge fan of the Condo on this car although that wheel looks awesome on trucks. IMO...in the DUB line I think the Shorelines and the CREAMs look the best. In fact DUB just released a 2-piece CREAM in both a chrome center and black center. They are beatiful! I came so close to pulling the trigger on those but I didn't want to stray from my 3-pc forged wheel. You won't find better chrome than on an MHT wheel (Foose, MHT, DUB, Kaotik, Niche, Driv, etc.)...the chrome is first grade. I mean come on it's Chip Foose...he knows his s___!

Personally I'm an open-wheel guy. I like variations of 5&6-spoke designs. IMO it just looks better for this car for me. If you like that luxury look of like a Lexus LS430 then I would go with a wheel like this. If you like a more sporty look (ala BMW 740i sport or Lexus GS430) then I would go with a more open-face wheel. Again...IMO...if you have the HEMI to me it's more sporty/aggressive and looks great with that look.

Hope this helps bro. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Imagine that...another opinion

HEMI4ME? said:
I did not call an place on them yet... Superbuytires wants between $3000-3300 for them in 22s with 263/35/22 depending on the tire.

Anyone have a place to get the best price, and good service? I actually got quoted locally from a friend that I know $2900 for 22" DUB line. I think that is a smoking deal. I love the CONDO but it will not be built for 45-60 days. I am currently thinking about these wheels below... What do you think?

Anyone heard of this brand MILANNI Ambrosia? Also anyone have a wheel that resembles the RST8 but in 22"?

Okay...of all those wheels I like the Zenetti blades on the end. Although (and if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will tell me) the Blade is a 6-lug pattern and they don't make it in a 5-lug/5 on 115. You can get the Zenetti Flow in our bolt pattern which I have also seen in person and it's hot. A guy was putting them on his new Lexus GS330 while I was there. It has a great spoke design and a great lip on the wheel.

The friend that you have that can get you DUB 22s for $2900 is a SMOKIN' deal. Seriously...SMOKIN'. I'd be curious on what rubber they're gonna wrap em' in. Probably Kumho's or Hankook's. You'll pay that for Zenetti Flows and the DUB is a better wheel. Again this is my opinion...and we all know what opinions are like :wink1: . Let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Nor300Cal said:
Okay...of all those wheels I like the Zenetti blades on the end. Although (and if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will tell me) the Blade is a 6-lug pattern and they don't make it in a 5-lug/5 on 115. You can get the Zenetti Flow in our bolt pattern which I have also seen in person and it's hot. A guy was putting them on his new Lexus GS330 while I was there. It has a great spoke design and a great lip on the wheel.

The friend that you have that can get you DUB 22s for $2900 is a SMOKIN' deal. Seriously...SMOKIN'. I'd be curious on what rubber they're gonna wrap em' in. Probably Kumho's or Hankook's. You'll pay that for Zenetti Flows and the DUB is a better wheel. Again this is my opinion...and we all know what opinions are like :wink1: . Let me know if I can help.
Thank you for your input! I really appreciate it seriously. I was all set to get the DUB Moab until I saw it on the car. I don't know why but it looks like too big of a lip for me... I was liking the FLOW and BLADE but someone told me they were very heavy like 50 lbs. Should I let this stray me from this wheel? I can get the Shoreline, but the Condo and Cream are not yet available per MHT. 45-60 days away. I can't wait that long.

So, Flow? The flow looks like it only comes max 20". The blade is a 22x10" so is that too wide? I heard someone on this site say that the 10" will not work in the front...

Per Zenetti website the Flow will work, and the Blade will not... There is a pic with a S class on this wheel here.

http://www.zenetti.com/html/2005/index.php?section=wheels&carID=97

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the Zenetti Heirs on my g35 coupe staggered in 20's. The wheels are sick and every where i go people stop me and ask about them. In person they look 10 times better than the picture. Actually no zenetti wheel looks good in there pictures for some reason. It's a very rich looking rim. I paid 2700 for mine and everyone asks me if they are about 5 grand. I'm not going to lie to ya'll, sometimes I be like yepp, around 5 is about right. And remember I have 20's, so you could imagine 22's. I have some sick pics of my car with them, but unfortunatly I dont know how to post pics. So if you guys want to see them, maybe one of you would like me to email them to you and you can post the pics for everyone to see. Again that's up to you guys.

One...........

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lee said:
Thanks and will do sometime tomorrow. Unfortunatly i'm still at work and will be for a while.
What is the deal LEE? No pics? :nutkick:

PLEASE HELP!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts