Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I keep seeing their ads so I wanted to ask if anyone already tried it..

EZLip.com

its plastic I believe and sticks with a tape. And also works as a side skirt I think.

it looks pretty good. What do you guys think ?

edit found a picture on google with the lip

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hell, worth a shot. It's only $30 for a roll of it. I think I am going to see how it looks on my SRT!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell, worth a shot. It's only $30 for a roll of it. I think I am going to see how it looks on my SRT!

I will probably buy it today and try over the weekend. Just find out that they sell it in Canadian Tire stores for 30$.

I've seen some comments that its just rubber and don't have a good quality.
I don't care the quality coming from a 30$ lip spoiler, I just want to get the aggressive look.

Will post the pictures after Im done!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I will probably buy it today and try over the weekend. Just find out that they sell it in Canadian Tire stores for 30$.

I've seen some comments that its just rubber and don't have a good quality.
I don't care the quality coming from a 30$ lip spoiler, I just want to get the aggressive look.

Will post the pictures after Im done!
I ordered some too! If it looks like crap, who cares, it was only $30.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered some too! If it looks like crap, who cares, it was only $30.
I installed it yesterday, took 5 min, quality is really bad its just rubber. But it looks pretty nice on the car.

Will post photos soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Please post pics after you install it. I'm also very interested in this product. If you read the reviews on Amazon a majority of them say its the exact same thing as buying garage weather stripping.

·
Registered
563 Posts
It's probably going to be one of those "it looks great until you get too close" types of things lol. But my wife drives my car and often doesn't realize how low the front end is in contrast to high curbs, so I am sure as hell not going to buy a very nice and expense lip spoiler only for it to get ruined in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Please post pics after you install it. I'm also very interested in this product. If you read the reviews on Amazon a majority of them say its the exact same thing as buying garage weather stripping.
That's what I thought when I saw it on their site... I'll check it out and see if it's the same thing.. Won't be the first time a company just repackaged another product and used it for another purpose....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Material is the same but the look is not. Its just rubber and quality is bad.

But it really gave an aggressive look to my car.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There you go,

Its not a professional installation but still it looks good.

This pic is before I get my grill dipped to black.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts