Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale shortly will be my 2006 hemi. I'm just putting on a new MOT and she'll be ready to go. Most regulars on the forum know that I've had 300c's now since 2010, but unfortunately my health has deteriorated and joint problems now cause me issues getting in and out of my car so I've got to get something higher up.

I have two keys, and it also has an additional alarm that was put on by the previous owner. She's done 117400 miles, and is in good condition for her age. The stock wheels have the usual issue and could do with refurbishment. She has a predator tune, which makes her a lot nippier than factory tuning. The seats are in excellent condition and I've just put new door front cards on as the previous owner damaged the driver's side.

She has mot until the end of March but I put her in yesterday. She failed on two rear tyres and of lower control arm, which I'm having done. Also a sidelight, but I've got two new bulbs to fit. I also fitted two new hid bulbs last November in ice blue.

I'm putting the feelers on here first before I put her on eBay and other sites. I'll be putting an asking price of £4,995 but I will be open to sensible offers.

I am also open to the possibility of a part ex, with cash my way, for either a Porsche Cayenne or BMW X5 (petrol only). You can either contact me via here or by email at [email protected].

1 - 3 of 3 Posts