Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2007 300c and recently installed a pioneer AVIC-3. I love the unit, but it is significantly smaller then the original nav bezel. I had to cover the rest of the hole surrounding the AVIC-3 with a black cover. It's doesn't really look right. I would like to get a custom made bezel, but don't know where to go. Can anyone help? Thanks.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Crutchfield or Metra they have installation kits for your application

·
Registered
375 Posts
Go to a body shop or a good stereo place. I had a kenwood dnx7100 (double din unit) installed and I had a non nav radio bezel. My installer used the Chrysler kit to fill in the half circles and then fiberglassed them. He cut out the bezel to the right size so the unit would fit. I took it to a body shop and got it painted.

Here's the end result...................

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have a 2007 300c and recently installed a pioneer AVIC-3. I love the unit, but it is significantly smaller then the original nav bezel. I had to cover the rest of the hole surrounding the AVIC-3 with a black cover. It's doesn't really look right. I would like to get a custom made bezel, but don't know where to go. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Just buy a new bezel for the oem nav unit(chrysler part# XB311ZBAA) and metra kit #99-6510 and you should be all set.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I found a place locally in Vegas and should have it done by the end of week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts