Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how the AC and alternator handle it. and if the claimed up to 9rwhp and 10rwtq is feasible. Made by SLP.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
works

I have used these before on other cars, and they are good for small gains. Plus, if the car has issues like harsh A/C clutch engagement, this part can cure it.

The big question will be if the accessories in the car are still going to function well at reduced RPM's.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
not so much as the accessories,its the important stuff like water pump and power steering,accessories,I ask you,what's more important,oh yeah,I forgot the ICE,lmao

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I will be the guinea pig, I can always take it back off!
I will try to make a base run, then install it on the dyno to see how much difference it makes. Any donations:joke:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am NOT going to be doing a dyno run after the pulley install on Saturday. The atmospheirc condidtions are WAY different from my last pulls; it will be in the mid 90's here on that day. The HHP and PPP pulley look exactly the same.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
what do they charge for their pulleys?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
subscribing!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Extrememe SRT that vid on your sig makes me dizzy LOL

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Extrememe SRT that vid on your sig makes me dizzy LOL
Haha. You can thank Haz for the sig GIFF. It makes me dizzy too if I stare at it too long.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Install was done by Injected Engineering in Kennesaw, GA. and all went well. No dyno numbers to report as I did not dyno the car again and do not plan on it for some time. I think that the best comparo would be a dyno same day pre and post pulley install. The size of the PPP pulley is much smaller in diameter than the stock pulley so there was power to be gained. The car idles fine and seems to rev a bit quicker. As far as power is concerned, it's not like 10rwhp is going to kick me in the ass in my car with all of the other stuff that I have done so it just ties everything together. I am pretty sure it made a difference in my overall RWHP; how much I cannot tell you.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
bump!

I am still surprised by the lack of info on these.

Anybody?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts