Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like a response is missing, (BTW, I did a search before this post) sorry for your misfortune but still a coolsite to see what your wheels would look like on your car,,, and don't buy from these guys

I would like to know why it was removed........ :confused: thanks for the info, 300Con23s

great site

·
Registered
30 Posts
i do that all that all the time... you have to register to be able to do that tho.. mine didnt cost me nuthing but that wasa good year ago... but they have a real good selection of wheels... and the 300 is there...

·
Registered
402 Posts
What a bunch of jerks! I'd never do business anyway with a company that makes me PAY THEM just to look at their product.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yup stay away from this company. A matter of fact I recieved a e-mail earlier this week from the DA's office in Houston and pretty much there investigation rimstop.com because its based out of Houston. Be very careful with online wheel shops, the only site I would trust is superbuytires.com or maybe ebay if the seller has good feedback. If you are buying wheels online use a credit card for added insurance. I dont want anyone on here to get ripped off because rims and tires aren't exactly cheap and it would hurt alot if you anyone was ripped off. Check this link and get a feel for what these low life's do to hard working people -> http://www.ripoffreport.com/results...mit2=Search!&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.