Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just need help on that question. I'm talking about the lower panels that are below the doors. Are they the same on the 300 base as the SRT? Or are the slightly different? Anybody?

Thanks in advance.

Moose.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I just need help on that question. I'm talking about the lower panels that are below the doors. Are they the same on the 300 base as the SRT? Or are the slightly different? Anybody?

Thanks in advance.

Moose.
id also like to know

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump. Is it that all 5,000 people here really don't know...or is it that I did not explain what I am talking about?

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hi Moose,
I apologize for not having the answer. However, I would be happy to measure my rocker panels on my 2005 300c if that would help. Let me know on that one.

I think there was some post in the past mentioning they had been slightly altered because of the cheap clips that were previously used on the earlier panels.

Now that Rambit is back, maybe he can look up the information in his handy dandy manual.

·
Registered
435 Posts
the outer door skins would be the same. it is not cost efficient for auto manufacturers to make that small a change on a production vehicle of the same type. different trim levels are just that, trim levels... slight exceptions of interior, some mechanics, but body parts are 99% the same with some small additions with most models

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
the outer door skins would be the same. it is not cost efficient for auto manufacturers to make that small a change on a production vehicle of the same type. different trim levels are just that, trim levels... slight exceptions of interior, some mechanics, but body parts are 99% the same with some small additions with most models
Moose is reffering to the rocker skins, which are just a urethane or abs cladding over the real steel rocker. I can't say if they are the same or not.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks like the same, according to my parts manual..

This is the 5th time I've tried this, over an hour and a half to upload.Grr.LOLStill working on the picThat's why I didn't answer it when I saw it Moose, sorry.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Originally Posted by Thirsty4907
Are they the same on the 300 base as the SRT? Or are the slightly different

grip_tuning said:
They are the same!
i PM'd Grip tuning and asked them cause i figured if anyone know they would

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to thank everyone that helped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys!!!!!

MOose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts