Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CenCalLX Club would like to host this FREE, 5-6 hour detailing workshop, and is currently assessing who might be interested in participating.

We are seeking to host it in Modesto as it would be a centrally located place for our vast geography.

Sunday would be the selected day of the event but our June and July calendar is full. Plus, we would have to make sure the Adam’s detail team is available for their road trip up from SoCal on the Sunday that works best for most.

Take a look at your Sundays in August and maybe even September and note which month might work out best for you. Then, I can get back to the Adam’s team with our suggestions.

The Adam’s Polishes line is superb and a product definitely worthwhile their hands-on workshop. Here is the website if you would like a look-see:
http://www.adamspolishes.com/

At this point, you are not committed to the workshop….we’re just gauging interest.

Please post your screen name and which month might work best for you and I'll add it to the list.

Screen Name (August, September, doesn’t matter)
1. bruno--doesn’t matter

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
The shop I had install my racing stripes promoted this. I've been looking for some polish...maybe I'll try this out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts