Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of 300's rolling around here can we all get together and get a club or cruise going on?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, I'm in France near the German border, are you on Ramstein base ? If yes, we will do the next 30 May the biggest 300C Contest never done in France near Reims, not so far of Ramstein. More than 30 300C will be there. And you're welcome with us if you want to see more 300C, having fun, and visiting France!
Cheers.
Fredo

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ Fredo57 I don't have my international driver's license to drive in france.
@05hemi-c i'm in bamberg now i seee alot of 300's rolling around here how could we get together and start a club????

·
Registered
33 Posts
You don't need an international driver's license to drive in France. It's just "recommended". But if you have only your US driver license and more than 18 years old, you can drive in France as a visitor. Have a look on this website page: Driving in France - France in the United States/ Embassy of France in Washington
Bamberg is far of me, but if you have 6 hours free and you want to do 600Km. You're welcome ! ;)
That is the french 300C forum adress: Chrysler 300, 300C, 300 CRD - Le Forum de la "Beautiful Brute" :: Portail (sorry only speaking french on it)

·
1,076 Posts
I'll be in Naples in the not too distant future, I'll have to keep a look out for when you guys are gonna do your next M&G and I'll make the trip up

·
1,076 Posts
I love driving, so I don't mind putting a few hours work into seeing some LXs while I'm in Europe. As long as the organizer put some effort into finding a good place to meet, I don't see anyone complaining about crossing a border meet up. Especially between the people stationed in Germany/Italy. My wife wants to see Germany anyway, so we could just add the M&G to whatever trip we had planned.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So you're welcome in France the 30 May near Reims city at 2 hours East of Paris for the most important 300C meeting never done in France. the RDV is at 9:30am on a supermarket parking, after that we have a drive to do around Champagne little mountain from Tinqueux to Epernay, and we will eat all together in a french Restaurant at Epernay around 2:00pm. After that everybody do what he want, staying talking with others on the parking, driving, or going back home.
Have look on the PDF file of this meeting: http://www.foeaf.com/chrysler-300C/Rencontre_Chrysler_300C-30mai2010.pdf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts