Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Arrington 85mm Cast Throttle Body that was on my car for 1year. Part is clean and in good working order. Asking $350.00 and will include free shipping within the US.

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1396292572.329799.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1396292581.723854.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1396292594.907974.jpg

From Arrington Website product info.

The Arrington 85mm Cast Throttle Body The 85mm Cast Throttle Body is well suited for 5.7 or 6.1 HEMI engine owners who would like extra horsepower without extensive engine upgrades. Installation is a quick bolt up application for better performance. Just unhook intake tube and drive by wire plug, take out the 4 mounting bolts, then reverse those steps to put on the new throttle body. The cast throttle body is engineered and tested by HEMI engine builders for the best results. If you are...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
95 Posts
Any idea if this will fit the 6.4, from what I've heard depending on what year it was made it might be able to fit the 6.4's but don't quote me on that. If it does you have a willing buyer here.

·
Registered
562 Posts
It will through '12 for sure. Starting in '13 they went to a different style

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The throttle body is slightly bigger then the OEM and allows better air flow. I would do some logging to make sure everything stays within range. If a tune is needed it would be a slight change to accommodate the extra airflow. You will need to recalibrate the pedal position, which is very simple to do. Search forum.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.