Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 11-14, arrived 01-07-05. Picking it up today. Rumor is that skipping the sunroof option brings a quicker delivery.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ordered my 300C AWD 11-16-04 picked it up 12-31-04 loaded with all options except smokers group and engine heater. silver- drove it in the snow last thursday super and its snowing now in NY I am going for a ride today. The conti tires seem to be great in the snow. I agree the wheels are so-so but everyone is used to the chrome. If I change the wheels and tires for the summer, the dealer says since there will be no more tire monitors in the wheels and the system will beep all the time with no sensors.Is this true?

·
Registered
704 Posts
cirob said:
Ordered my 300C AWD 11-16-04 picked it up 12-31-04 loaded with all options except smokers group and engine heater. silver- drove it in the snow last thursday super and its snowing now in NY I am going for a ride today. The conti tires seem to be great in the snow. I agree the wheels are so-so but everyone is used to the chrome. If I change the wheels and tires for the summer, the dealer says since there will be no more tire monitors in the wheels and the system will beep all the time with no sensors.Is this true?
You HAVE tire pressure monitors?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats! and Welcome to the 300/300C Family! Be sure to post pics!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will add the pictures as soon as I can, we have a light dusting of snow on ice here, and I am looking for a decent background. Don't want to put it out on the road with the rest of the cars slip sliding away. I am sure, after driving it for just a few miles, that every rustbucket out there is aimed right at us!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts