Monthly lease payment: $467
Mileage limit: 12k per year
Lease start date: Feb 23, 2007
Total lease length: 39 months
Lease length remaining: 27 months
Current mileage on car: 12,300
Buyout at end of lease: $28k
Color: Brilliant Black

You guys know how much these normally lease for, and $467 per month is awesome. Bill Pemberton hooked me up with a special lease program that doesn't exist anymore. I'm moving to London in March and need someone to take over the lease. My SRT8 has all options but the rear DVD and the upgraded stereo system. I've got a 2nd set of rims and Pirelli Scorpion tires for winter driving (as shown in the pics). I'll also pay the lease transfer fees.

Note the buyout is higher than you would expect, and that's why the monthly payments are so low. Soon after this lease program was started, Chrysler realized no one would actually buy the car at the end of the lease and they'd be stuck writing off several thousand $$ of depreciation. They quickly canned this lease program, but a small number of cars made it out of the factory. If you really want to buy the car at the end of the lease you would turn it into the dealer, let them eat the depreciation/market-correction, and then buy it off the lot from them.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.