Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys..

Today i've got the message that my new crd srt design was by the dealer.
Here are my first spy pics..
Already thinking what the first mod wil be.
Can't wait...:sour:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Where abouts are you - the model of vehicle you have bought is not available in N America so you are more than likely European or Australian - put us out our misery and tell us. You've come to the right place to get info on mods or anything else to do with your car. Enjoy it when you get it - we all do!!
Cheers John

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New

Hello watson......

Your right, i'm from holland, and as you see, not always on line, so it took a wile before i answered. This is my second 300C, the first was a 3.5, also a touring. Whe cal this kind of car a touring, wile you speak as a touring as it is for us a sedan in a kind of special edition.
This time, i bought a diesel, because it drives very smooth, and the option for the srt design, and not to forget his fuel consumption...
I'm glad i found this forum a long time ago, so i can pimp the car a bit with the experience of other forum members.. I'm not sure what to do with this one, but that it wil happen is for sure. So, a soon as i can get the car from the dealer, i wil post the better pics...
Thanks for your reply anyway. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Look forward to seeing your pictures when you post them. Personally I don't see the need to pimp our cars in Europe as there are so few of them anyway that we are pretty exclusive - but if you do feel the need remember the basic bodyshell of the Touring is actually a Dodge Magnum - so might be an idea to poke around there (as well as here) for ideas.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Wow! Congratulations on the purchase of your Euro SRTDesign! Can't wait to see the pics.

I just realized you originally registered in Nov. 2005 with your original purchase. Where have you been??

bruno

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello Bruno,

Yep, since 2005 i'm looked around abit on the forum, an take some notice from everything. But most of the time is was busy with a lot of things, so evertime when i was on the forum i did not logged in.
New car, new start... maybe i will get him tomorow, depends of arrival of licenceplates.
About the mods.. I like the car in his original state, but it always naice to make it a bit different.
The only hing i did with the former car, where the angel eyes. Haven't seen any 300C with these.
I already bought led strips, maybe i use those for the headlights.. will see.
First enjoying and get close with the MYGIG.
as promised, pics are following.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Surew wish they'd make the CRD models (Touring, aka ChryMagnum) available here in the states! But the ChryMagnum ain't never going to happen... Apparently it's so hard a Caveman couldn't do it... LOL

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome back to a long time member!

Don't be a stranger, and if we can help you out, let us know!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts