Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention CV "C" Owners....1:18 diecast "C" in CV available through Maisto

Hello Gang,

Just to let everyone know, Maisto just released a 1:18 scale diecast stock "C" in Cool Vanilla. It is part of the "Assembly Line" kit line. I purchased my CV "C" diecast from Tower Hobbies. The Maisto kit number is 39120, and can be ordered from Tower Hobbies! (Tower Hobbies stock number LXLMN0)The cost of the kit is 25.49, and is currently in stock! Get 'em while they're hot!

Hope this helps my fellow diecast collectors, as well as owners that want a bigger CV 300 model than the smaller diecast CV "C".

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maisto 1:18 Diecast 300C (Cool Vanilla) Update....

Hello Gang,

Just to let you know, I completed assembly of the 1:18 Diecast 300C in Cool Vanilla recently released by Maisto. I ordered 2 kits from Tower Hobbies, and assembled one and partially assembled the second one. I snapped one of the pieces of the front suspension in the first kit. I contacted Maisto, and they are sending me out the replacement parts to fix the first kit. FYI, It wasn't exactly easy, but I managed to get everything together. The hardest part of the assembly process is working with the interior components. The interior features minature seatbelts that fasten to the door panels and rear seat. I have attached pictures of the actual diecast model.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts